9: Working Hard & Getting Rewarded

A couple of days later...

Today was the day; my first day working as Jimin's assistant at Park Investment Firm. I was nervous because I didn't wanna let him down on my first day there. He was gracious enough to offer me this job, so I was able to quit my other two.

When I texted Lee that I got offered another job, he didn't even care. It made what Jimin said about him skim back through my mind...maybe he was right about him. 

I also texted Lea, and she said she would miss me...but to be honest, I barely even knew her, so I wasn't that sad about it.

Jimin texted me yesterday and told me he got everything set up for me regarding my salary, work profile, etc. I just had to fill out and sign a few confidential forms, and I was all set to go. 

Ms. Song had sent me an email this morning explaining how she was sad to see me go but was wishing me the best of luck.

When I texted my group chat with Iris and Beau that I had been offered a job within the firm, they became so skeptical...well, really just Iris. I didn't know if it was because she was jealous, nosy, or all of the above, but I didn't tell them much.

I was hoping they didn't find out because Iris was fangirling over Jimin on our first day. If only she knew what had really happened between me and him. But I'm wishing the best for Iris and Beau because they were nothing but sweet to me.

Finishing my shower routine, I did a light but professional makeup look, along with a classy high pony, and added pearl earrings for a finishing touch. Keeping my promise to Jimin, I picked out some red lace cheekster undies and slid them up my legs with ease.

My skin was fresh and smooth fresh out of the shower, and I was excited to see Jimin this morning. I put on a black business-style long-sleeved mini-dress, it hugging my curves perfectly. It had a bit of a plunge but was padded, so I didn't need to wear a bra. 

After spraying my favorite perfume on, I slid on some matching pointed-toe heels, feeling like a total babe when I looked in my side mirror that was outside of my bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and work bag that doubled as my purse and headed out to catch the bus. I was dreading my usual fifteen-minute bus ride to Park Investment Firm, but my phone buzzing shook me out of my thoughts. I sat down in an empty seat and unlocked my phone...to see a text from Jimin.

A smile met my face and I opened it.

Jimin ❤️‍🔥:

Can't wait to see you, doll. 😉

I blushed and responded immediately.