11: Not So Soon & What Am I Doing?

"So now you wanna stay?" Jimin teased, tilting his head to the side while he was still hovering over me pressed against the wall.

"Jimin," I whimper, giving him desperate eyes.

I was weak, and I wanted to release our tension. We've been holding back for weeks, what's stopping us, now?

"Yes, love?" he questions sarcastically, knowing he now had me in a trance.

*Knock, knock, knock*

The double doors flew open right next to me, making Jimin back away from me faster than lightning. He cleared his throat, to be met with the eyes of his father.

"Geez, son. Was I interrupting something, here?" his dad wonders, chuckling a bit as he looks back and forth between us.

"W-What are you doing here, Appa? Have a good day on the market?" Jimin asks him, totally avoiding his dad's comment, panic strung across his face.

I quietly adjusted my dress which was now askew while a blush filled my face. His dad saw everything. He saw Jimin hovering over me while I was pressed against the wall, his hand trickling up my thigh...I was doomed.

"Pretty good day. How about you? Looks like you're keeping yourself busy after hours," his dad chuckles, throwing his hands into his dress pants.

I looked up to Jimin to see he had a slight blush on his face, too. Was this not a normal occurrence for him to be caught in his office with girls? His dad almost thought it was funny, but wasn't it his dad who was mad at him for living such a carefree lifestyle before?

"It wasn't what it looked like, Appa. There was something in her hair, so I was getting it out. This is my new assistant, Y/N," Jimin lies, making me roll my eyes and look down to the ground.

I get it was bad timing, but of course, I'm the little secret. All of the sexual tension between me and Jimin had dissipated, and I just wanted to go home, now.

But of course, I put on a class act. His father was part of hiring me as well, after all.

"Hello, Mr. Park, it's a pleasure to meet you," I retort, slightly bowing while holding out my hand for him to shake.

I was still a bit startled by him walking in on us, and I knew he could see that on my face; I barely could even keep eye contact with him.

"Hello, Y/N," he smiles, shaking my hand. "It's a pleasure to have you here at Park Investment Firm. Jimin's never had an assistant, so I'm sure you must mean something to him. I know my son wouldn't hire just anyone," he explains, smirking towards Jimin.

I took my hand away from his and just slightly nodded to him.

"Appa, please," Jimin begs, shaking his head.