[EPILOGUE: PT. 2]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

Two years later...

"Who's momma's good boy, huh?" I teased Kai as I fed him his eggs and bananas in his highchair.

He giggled at me, babbling as he took in a spoonful of banana. I was sitting in a dining chair right across from my one-and-a-half-year-old, early in the morning.

Kai has been doing so well with his sleep training now, but I guess he had a rough night last night because he wanted to get up early at 7 am. It was now almost 8, and I made us some eggs and sliced him up his favorite; banana.

Where do I even start?

Me and Jimin got pregnant from our unprotected island sex, even though he pulled out. We were both surprised yet elated when we found out...weeks later. When I missed my period, I didn't think too much of it, because Jimin had pulled out. But we went really rough that time, and we were so carefree.

Before I had taken the at-home tests, Jimin actually popped the question the weekend after his birthday. I wasn't expecting it that fast, but he had had it planned for many weeks, so I knew his intentions were right.

When I told him that I had unusually missed my period, he suggested maybe taking a test. We were nervous, but we realized we were both not only grown adults, but we knew that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together.

He told me the days following his birthday that he and all of the boys were going on a weekend trip to his hometown, Busan, for that weekend, and of course wanted me to join. I was already stressed with a million things running through my mind, including missing my period.

That Saturday night, he proposed to me on the beach when all of us were doing fireworks. I was beyond taken aback but teared up like crazy. Everyone was there to see it, including Mr. Park. Everyone at the firm had slowly become my friends, so it was super special.

After dinner and the proposal, which of course I said yes to, accompanied by a gorgeous honking oval diamond ring, we headed back to our beachfront hotel room, and I knew I had to tell him. When we were getting ready for bed, I quietly told him that I was over a week late for my period.

He wasn't mad, he was just a little puzzled. When we got back to Seoul the next day, he ran into the convenience store and picked up a few tests for me before we headed back to my place. I immediately took two, and they were both positive.

We were astonished, not believing it at all. We went over the possibilities of when we conceived, but when I went to the doctor, she told us the date, which we found out was the island sex on his birthday.