12: I Want You, All Of You

"Jimin, I-" I start, to be cut off by my doorbell ringing.

We both flinched and he slowly stepped away from me, giving me a puzzled look.

"I-I ordered lo-mein," I stutter nervously, walking over to my door.

I opened the door to reveal a cute delivery guy holding my Chinese food. I gave him a thankful smile before slowly taking the bag of food from him. Suddenly, I felt a presence hover behind me, and Jimin's cologne infiltrated my nose.

"Thank you. W-Wait right there," I tell the delivery guy, hinting that I was gonna go get him a cash tip.

As I turned around, Jimin's toned arm reached past my body in front of me, holding out some cash for the delivery guy.

"Here, have a great night," Jimin states firmly, making me take a sharp breath in.

The way his raspy voice sent vibrations through my body, and how close he was standing to me. The delivery guy said thanks and I let my door shut. I was just standing there facing the door, afraid to even take a breath while holding my bag of take-out.

Jimin obviously did that because he was jealous. Did he really feel threatened by a delivery guy that was probably in college? I could feel his chest rising up and down behind me, his cold breath cascading down my neck. I gulped in nervousness, but quickly snapped out of it.

"T-Thanks, you didn't have to...I have my own cash," I whisper, turning around but not looking him in the eye.

I walked over and sat the bag on the island, causing him to follow me over.

"It's nothing, not a problem," he mutters, but there was authority in his voice.

I started opening the bag to take out my lo-mein, rice, and fried wontons. It was silent as Jimin just stood there watching me from a bit of a distance. I looked up to see him twitching his jaw.

"You seem irritated," I whisper, but I knew he was just mad that we got interrupted again.

There were still pounds of sexual tension flowing in the air around us. I knew he wanted to just throw all the food off of the island and lay me down flat...or maybe that's what I wanted.

I only had my dim kitchen lights and a lamp in my living area on, with a couple of fall candles lit; it was for sure cozy and intimate.

"Not at all," Jimin purrs darkly, walking closer to the island.

I took a deep breath in, suddenly feeling my heart speed up again. I was so damn hungry though, so he would have to wait until after dinner to play flirt. I finally got all of the dishes out before throwing the bag away and retrieving two plates from my cabinet.

"You seemed a bit overprotective hovering over me like that. You-"

"Do you want me to be overprotective over you? Or do you wanna fall in love with 18-year-old food delivery boys, hm?" he hisses, tilting his head in dominance.