13: Savor & Fuck

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

"Jimin" I gasp, resting my hand on his chest.

Suddenly he removed my hand from him and wrapped his fingers around the front of my neck, dark and hungry eyes present. My breathing hitched as I looked down at him with panic written on my face, but I subconsciously bit my lip.

"Angel...you look so damn good with my hand wrapped around your neck," he hisses, rubbing his thumb on my skin.

I shivered at his touch, closing my eyes in pleasure. Who knew some stockbroker guy could be this addicting and sexy?

"...Since I have you speechless, I'll take that as yes...because you're not stopping me, darling," he tsks, titling his head in dominance as he just watched me submit to him.

My panties were wet at this point, and his throbbing bulge trying to escape his tight dress pants was not helping. He was a tease, and he knew I wasn't that patient...yet he still tortured me.

His hand tightened around my neck, making me grab his wrist to try to pull it off. My mouth was agape, my eyes shuttering in weakness.

"Such an innocent girl...needs some roughness in her life," he coos sinisterly. "Do you want me to stay, or do you want me to go?" he asks, licking his plump lips.

"Stay," I reply quickly, making him release my neck.

I took a deep breath, but my whole body tingled. His touch was electric and I suddenly wanted him to choke me while we fucked...tons of fantasies suddenly swarmed my brain.

"Good girl," he whispers darkly, holding onto my clothed ass. "I'm gonna go pack an overnight bag, then I when I return...you're all mine to ruin."

"Please do," I murmur, clawing at his chest.

He took both of my wrists in one hand and pinned my arms above my head in the air, our chests rising up and down. I just stared at him, thinking to myself that maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"You provoking me will only make me go harder...rougher," he growls, then lets go of my arms.

I brought them back down and rested them on my own thighs, not wanting to further the sexual tension between us.

"You don't think I can handle it?" I ask innocently, giving him doe eyes.

"Darling, you told me you've only had sex once, with that loser," he tsks, shaking his head. "I wish I was the first one to have your body...to show you how it deserves to be treated...shaking, begging for me," he coos darkly, rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip.

I took a sharp breath in, looking down at his hand. He rubbed his thumb around on my lips sloppily, scraping it on my bottom row of teeth and pulling me towards him. Our faces were millimeters apart, our breathing heavy as he finally took his thumb away.