5: Another Woman & Crazy Demands

Another morning, another day working as a janitor at Park Investment Firm. I made it to the normal 8:30 am meet-up before heading back into the break room to stock up my cart for the day. To say I was nervous for today would be an understatement.

I revealed to Iris and Beau that I received an email that I had been promoted to clean the Park's offices and they were so happy for me. Though they had many questions, they understood and went on with their morning.

Today, I was wearing a tighter business-style dress with classy flats and my hair up in a high bun with a couple of pieces hanging down.

It's not that I was trying to impress Jimin, but I wanted to make a good impression on all of them. This was a big deal...and I knew it was obviously Jimin who had requested me.

I told him not to promote me in any type, but I guess he didn't listen. Though I was grateful for the opportunity and of course a larger salary than was I being paid now, I was nervous beyond belief.

Nervous about playing a double life, nervous about being around his dad and friends who made up the company, nervous to be in Jimin's presence; all of it.

Iris and Beau still had no idea about anything, and I was slowly realizing that they were just my friends at work, nothing more.

As I walked my cart down the hall to Jimin's office, which for some reason was the first stop on my daily list today, I stopped it in front of his doors to get all my supplies situated, when his door flew open...with a drop-dead gorgeous woman walking out as she flipped her chestnut-colored hair behind her shoulder.

"Don't give me attitude, baby. I'll see you later, don't forget dinner with the group tonight!" the skinny small-faced girl blurts out before walking out and glancing at me quickly.

She scanned my body up and down and I just gulped and gave her a slight nod. My heart dropped to my stomach.

I fucking knew it. I knew there was someone. I knew he wouldn't just choose someone like me. Wow, I'm so naïve.

Thankfully she didn't stare at me for long as I hid behind my cart to hide my outfit.

Does she know her boyfriend has made out with me in a red room and almost had sex with me? Does she know her boyfriend sucks on my neck in the halls here?

She screamed rich as hell. Sunglasses on top of her perfectly brushed hair, a white button-down with a navy sweater draped over her shoulders and tied on her chest, high-waisted jeans, Chanel flats, and a matching handbag with the double C's on it.

I watched her walk down the hall as she strutted towards the elevators. After she got on, I let out a sigh of relief. But when I turned back around, Jimin was standing in his doorway, just staring at me.

Knowing my place, I shook my head and walked into his office to try to make my way to empty his trashcans first.

Stay professional, you obviously mean nothing to him. He came to the club to hook up with a bottle girl for temporary satisfaction, not to fall in love, Y/N. And he's just flirty, the hallway meant nothing to him. Yeah, but who the hell sucks on another woman's neck if they have a girlfriend?!