[EPILOGUE: PT. 1]

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

A few days later...

It was Monday, aka Jimin's first day as the new CEO of Park Investment Firm, and his birthday. Friday night was a whirlwind, and I felt like I was still in an achy trance. He, in fact, did go hard when he took me up to his room at the party, and I had to act normal when I came back downstairs with slightly messy hair and purple hickies all over my neck.

Then when everyone left, we fucked two more times, including a passionate love-making session on the couch in the living room. He had put a few condoms in his pants pockets because he claimed that he knew we wouldn't make it to the bedroom after everyone left.

I got to rest and recharge at my place yesterday, so I could get ready for the big day today. Jimin of course offered me a ride to work as usual, but I declined because I wanted to get there early today to set up something special in his office.

After showering, I got dressed in a nice cherry-red pencil business dress that came to right above my knees; hugging my curves perfectly while remaining classy for my new boss. I put my hair up in a mid-pony and put my pearl stud earrings in before sliding on my matching kitten pumps.

I grabbed my purse, along with an extra shoulder bag of goodies I had packed last night to bring with me. I think Jimin knew I had something up my sleeve when I declined his usual morning ride to work, but he also was letting me do it, because I think he was secretly excited for the surprise himself.

I sprayed his favorite perfume of mine on my decollate, letting the mist fan my skin. After doing a one-over in my mirror, admiring my professional makeup and red lip, I grabbed my bags and headed for my door.

Jimin insisted on sleeping over at my apartment tonight for his birthday, instead of his, so I made him a homemade vanilla buttercream cake and aesthetically decorated it, thanks to Pinterest. It was in my fridge right now, just waiting to be devoured tonight; along with a little gift that I got to give to him later.

Even though it was technically a work night, of course, we were gonna have a sleepover; so we could cuddle and make love all night. He deserved some good birthday sex, anyway. I was also thanking God that my period hadn't started just yet. My tracking app said any day now, so I was hoping and praying it would hold out just one more day.

Friday night left me craving more of him because we've been trying different positions now, and let's just say our sex life wasn't vanilla. He's broken me out of my shell, considering I'd only had sex one other time in my life.

I locked my apartment door and headed down the elevator, making my way out of the lobby and out to the bus stop nearby. When the bus arrived and I found an empty seat, I couldn't help myself to become so giddy; I just knew he was gonna love my surprise.