2: I Wanna Touch You

Work was over and I was currently riding the bus back to my apartment. Lunch was good with Iris and Beau, but of course, I didn't tell them about what happened with Jimin. I know Iris would flip shit if she found out. We got to know each other a bit more and they seemed so sweet; just kids trying to get through college.

I put Jimin's business card in my purse before returning my janitor's cart. Thankfully, no one caught on, but I still was hesitant to text him. I knew nothing about him...what if he had a girlfriend?

My focus was getting to the club on time for my first night of work as a bottle girl. And though my manager told me there were rules at the club, I knew in my head I would never let it go that far, anyway. I had morals, I knew my limits.

I already felt hesitant taking this second job, because I didn't really wanna prance around in revealing lingerie...but the pay and possible tips were on another level. I needed the money, and what could be so hard about taking drink orders and swaying my hips back and forth as I delivered them?

As the bus finally halted at my stop, I got off after saying a thank you to the driver. It was a sweet older lady who drove the bus almost every time I rode it. Walking into my complex, I press the up button on the elevator and head up to my apartment.

I decided to eat a quick pre-made salad for dinner before getting ready. I refreshed myself and put on my taunting black lace push-up bra bodysuit that had a bow tie around the front; not too revealing, but enough to meet the dress code at the club.

I bought several matching sets at the local shopping mall nearby the other day because I wanted to have a variety. My manager told me they had to be matching and quite tempting, so I went with all lace ones.

After lathering glittery lotion all over my body, I spritzed on some strong perfume and curled my hair to make it wavy. Doing a heavy, yet natural makeup look, I finished with some lipgloss and took a deep breath.

This was all out of my comfort zone, but I was willing to step outside the lines. Putting on some sweatpants and a zip-up hoodie over my lingerie, I threw black strappy heels into my purse before sliding some sandals on and heading out to catch the bus.

Arriving at the nightclub, I was in awe at how luxurious it looked. I walked off the bus and down the street to be greeted with a huge red neon sign that said, "The Seven."  There were plenty of people waiting behind red suede ropes, waiting to get ID'd and security-checked.

Many plastic-looking women with rich-looking men were hand-in-hand, staring at me as I passed them by to head to the security check for workers.