3: Filthy Tips & Crazy Tension

"Jimin...we can't," I breathe, shaking my head.

I had a little bit of a higher-pitched voice all night to distract from my real voice; I didn't want him to catch on by any means. But in that second, I pleaded to him in my real voice...the one I used at the office today. He stopped and stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"W-What is it?" I ask in panic, face-palming myself in my head.

He was still holding onto my waist as I straddled his lap. He shook his head, convincing himself it was just the alcohol, but my heart was pounding through my chest in nervousness; that he would catch me and rip my mask off to find out.

"It's nothing," he replies, looking off to the side.

He then studied my body once more, especially my lips...like he did today at the office. He shook his head again, convincing himself he was seeing things. As there was an awkward silence between us, I slowly got off of his lap and stood up, straightening out my now-soaked and crooked lingerie.

The fact that we were seconds away from possibly having sex...scared me. The fact that he had me that much in a trance and under his spell; total control over me.

I knew I wouldn't let any other customer do that to me, so why did I let him?

"Well, I guess I'm done here, then," I whisper, slowly looking up to him as he downed another flute of champagne.

He was sitting manspread with his elbows on his knees, looking down at the ground as he dangled the empty glass in his hands. He then looked back up at me while licking his lips, his forehead lines appearing in dominance.

"I must see you again, Desire," he breathes, setting the champagne flute on the side table.

"Maybe so, I work on the weekends," I murmur, holding my hands in front of my body.

"Come here," he commands softly, reaching into his pants pocket to retrieve his wallet.

I slowly walked over to him and watched him pull out multiple one-hundred-dollar bills. I parted my mouth in shock as he counted through ten bills, doing the math in my head that it was $1,000.

"Here, doll. I would give you even more, but this is all the cash I have on me right now," he purrs like it was nothing, handing me over the folded-up crisp blue bills.

As he was putting his billfold away, I noticed he had a platinum card and a black card, making me gulp, knowing the power and wealth he obtained.

I also left a massive bulge in his pants...did I turn him on that much?

"Jimin, I can't accept this much, I-"

"It's nothing for me, Desire. I want you to have it because of how well you served me and pleasured me...And I want to see you again," he coos flirtatiously, now standing up and closing the distance between us.