18: Tell Me How You Really Feel

Later that week...

The rest of the week has gone pretty well. Jimin's been jam-packed busy with meeting new potential clients, doing his stocks, etc. This week has still been a bit hard for him since the firm lost a huge client, but I assured him God had something better planned.

I've really been helping him this week; he said he wouldn't be able to keep track of all of his meetings like I did, and was so thankful. He claimed he was never this busy until I became his assistant; it made me feel special and like I was actually being useful.

The only thing that bothered me was the younger female clients that would "meet with him." I trusted Jimin, but I didn't trust the women. Jimin and his dad's firm have been in many business magazines and blogs around the city lately, and I wondered if that had something to do with the pleather of young women who were all of a sudden meeting with Jimin.

I had to stay strong, and I knew Jimin would want me to. I also bought my first few stocks this week, so I was proud of myself; I can't wait to see how far they grow.

It's Friday now, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready to go home after a busy week. The stock market just closed and Jimin told me he was finishing up some last-minute things in his office before he was gonna drive me back to my apartment...which he's done every day this week.

After our office sex on Monday, we've gotten closer. He hasn't raised his voice once again since the argument, and we even had office sex again on Wednesday; I rode him on the couch, and it was magical.

Jimin wanted to take me out tonight and suggested that we go out for drinks at the club I used to work at. Though I was hesitant, I thought it might be fun, and maybe I'd run into Lea, too.

Minutes later, Jimin exited his office with a smirk on his face. I grabbed my bag and walked up to kiss him. He wrapped one hand around my waist to pull me in closer as he held his briefcase with the other.

We made it down the elevator and to the parking garage, where Jimin opened the door for me. After he dropped me off, I gave him a painfully slow kiss before unbuckling my seatbelt.

"You provoke me with those lips, angel," he hums sexily, biting his bottom glistening lip that I just kissed.

"Sorry...I'm not trying to," I lie, smirking with my sparkling eyes.

He squeezed my thigh and leaned into my neck. "Let's get a red room tonight, Desire," he hisses seductively, sliding his hand further under my skirt.

I gasped lightly, slowly moving his hand away. "Okay," I reply quietly.

He backed away and kissed me on the cheek. "Pick you up at nine, doll."

I nodded and grabbed my bag before exiting his Porsche. I winked at him as I closed the door, heading into my apartment complex.