10: All Of His Other Girls

I flinched when Jimin slammed the phone back down and started typing aggressively. I just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do; leave or stay.

His jaw was twitching in anger, but he didn't even pay me a lick of attention. I took that as my cue and turned around to leave...until his door came swinging open with one of the guys from the meeting room, who I'm assuming was Jungkook.

"Park, what do you need? I'm a bit busy right now. Why did it seem so urgent?" Jungkook asks as he walks in with mixed emotions on his face.

He glanced at me and furrowed his eyebrows, almost wondering who I was, and why was I in Jimin's office.

Oh, please. You act like you guys don't all have girls in your offices all of the time.

"Explain this shit to me. What the fuck is this? Fucking ghost accounts...Do you know what this could do to our firm if we got caught?! Huh?!" Jimin shouts, pounding his fist on his desk.

I flinched in shock, taking a few steps back as Jungkook neared his desk. That was the first time I had seen that much rage from Jimin...it kinda scared me. Jungkook looked over at Jimin's PC as he pointed to the screen.

Jungkook shook his head and smirked a bit, scratching his forehead. "He wanted me to do it. To benefit him, and us," he replies simply, not caring that it was unethical.

"It doesn't matter, Kook. Our firm is strictly against that, and you still went ahead and did it? You know better, bro. How many other clients have you done this with?" Jimin questions. "She was going through the client's paperwork and found it," he explains, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Just him so far, don't worry...What? You've suddenly hired an assistant, now?" Jungkook responds, then looks over his shoulder at me.

Jimin looked at me with soft eyes when he saw my worried look and awkward stance.

"I did. Don't worry about all of that. But I'm disappointed in you, Kook. You need to immediately get this taken care of. How the fuck am I gonna trust you in the future, hm?" Jimin replies with a little more urge in his voice near the end.

"Geez, Park. Fine, I admit I made a mistake. I guess I got money-hungry when the guy convinced me," Jungkook scoffs, leaning onto his desk.

"I get he's one of our most elite clients, but that's what worries me. These fucking elite slimes don't have morals, they're scary...Just get it taken care of. You're free to go," Jimin retorts, waving his hand towards the door, signally him to leave.

Jungkook snickered and shook his head before looking at me and making his way towards the door. "Why are you acting so formal with me all of a sudden? Because your pretty little assistant is around?" he chuckles. "He's never had an assistant...You're gonna make all of his girls jealous," he smirks at me.