8: My Sexy New Assistant

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MILD SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.*

As I almost made it out of Jimin's room, he opened the bathroom door nonchalantly, turning the light off and raking his hand through his wet tousled hair...until he noticed me.

"Babe, what's wrong? Where are you going? We're sleeping in here," he wonders, walking over to me as my back was turned towards him.

"I need to go, Jimin," I murmur, looking down at his clothes that I was still wearing.

"Go, where? Why? The buses are closed right now," he worries, grabbing my waist and slowly turning me around.

I flinched and moved out of his grasp, earning a confused look from him. How could he look so innocent and naive when he knew he was messing around? Are boys just that good at hiding it these days?

He slowly grabbed my waist again to test the waters, but I slowly moved his hands off of me. He looked into my eyes which were now becoming glassy...and I don't know why. Maybe I did start falling for him. Even just making ramen together earlier meant a lot to me.

Grabbing my bag off of my shoulder, he slowly sat it down on a chair in the corner of his room before walking back over to me. "Tell me what's wrong, doll. What's changed from you leaving the bathroom to now?" he questions softly, shaking his head.

"...I've been through this before, Jimin. I should've figured you were no different," I grit, unable to look into his eyes.

"W-What are talking about?... I'm lost here," he wonders, shrugging his shoulders.

"Please don't act like that. I wish I would've known before I let you kiss all over me. Makes sense that you came to The Seven," I huff sarcastically, shaking my head.

"Am I missing something?" he grits, his jaw twitching as he starts to get defensive.

"For fuck sake! Check your damn phone, Jimin!" I shout, throwing my hands up in the air before letting them slap down onto my thighs.

He immediately walked to the bed and grabbed his phone, looking at the lit-up screen. I stood still by the door because I was numb. Why did I actually care, or feel so affected by this? It's not like we're dating or anything.

His sarcastic chuckle caught me off guard as he threw his phone back down and walked over to me, shaking his head. "Okay, you had worried there for a second, kitten...Emma is the girl from the office, my family friend," he chuckles softly before grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

This time I didn't pull away, and he noted that in his head. Relief washed through me that it was just her...but why did she call him 'babe,' and why did she want him to call her back?