.•°¤۞ 𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.

You squeezed your eyes shut and regained your composure before slowly opening them and looking around.

Wait a minute...why was this place so familiar...

You became aware of the soft mattress you were sitting on, and you were comfortably tucked into it with a large green bedsheet and lofty pillows. You saw the dark wooden interiors and windows that were made of stained glass in different shades of green.

This was Kaveh's house!

You slowly tried to get up and felt a sharp stab of pain strike your abdomen. You cursed loudly as your hands flew to the wound on your stomach...that was now cleaned and well- bandaged. You had completely forgotten about that wound.

"Y/N!!" you heard a frantic shout as the door flew open and saw the Kaveh practically run into the room. "What happened?" he asked, rushing over to you. You met his worried gaze and now that he was up close...he looked exhausted.

You felt his arms on your shoulders as he repeated the question, and you saw the concern in his eyes growing by the second.

"I'm fine, don't worry," you assured him, gently pushing his hands away and watched as his expression flooded with relief. You took in a deep breath and composed yourself before slowly standing up, holding onto the side of the bed for support. You straightened your posture and looked him in the eyes. "See I told you I'm fin-"

You felt another stab of pain and your legs away beneath you as you cried out. Kaveh immediately stretched out his hands and gently caught you in his arms. You looked up and saw his face dangerously close to yours. The tips of your noses were almost brushing and you were breathless for a moment as you studied the stunning range of orange and red hues in Kaveh's eyes.

"See, what did I tell you??," he remarked, looking at you with an I told you so expression. "Now just get some rest," he said before lifting you up and setting you on the bed. "Now don't move from there," he said, sternly.

You sighed in defeat and were about to complain when another wave of pain in your head shut you up. You flinched and your hands flew to your head. After the pain subsided you looked up to see Kaveh's hands hovering beside you in case anything happened, with an overwhelming amount of worry in his eyes.

You were taken aback, unfamiliar with this sensation. Why...does he care so much..?

"Oh no..." he murmured, and you saw his gaze fall onto the wound on your head. You gently touched it and your fingers came away wet. Looks like it was still bleeding.

"Wait right here!" he said before rushing out of the room. He swiftly returned with a bowl that was steaming and a new bandage tucked between his arms. After carefully setting down the bowl, he sat beside you on the bed and gestured for you to come closer.

"I made you some soup...it should help with the pain. Now come here," he said.

You stared at him for a moment, a bit confused. A bit surprised. A bit...flustered.

"No, I can do it myself, don't worr-" you were interrupted as Kaveh grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. The sudden action made something flutter in your chest and you softly gasped in shock.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you??" he asked, regret evident in his eyes.

"No, it's nothing," you replied, still trying to process what happened.

"Good...now just stay still okay?" he ordered as he gently unwrapped the old bandage. You looked up at him and saw his brow furrowed in concentration as he wrapped the new bandage. You became increasingly aware of how close you were to him and something about the look in his eyes....the care in his hands when he dealt with your wound....the concern in his voice when something was wrong...