.•°¤۞ 𝑹𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.

'There's no way he actually has feelings for me...right? There's no way he'll let me....' you thought, your doubt only growing as your face continued to near his.

You looked at him, your eyes urging him to stop you but he just stood frozen as your lips neared his.

Does he actually...??

You kept going closer...and closer ....but stopped when there was only a few centimeters between your lips and his.

He wasn't in his right state of mind, and you had no intention of taking advantage of him so you moved back, your mind buzzing with confusion as to why he didn't interject your advances.

You were about to step away when you felt Kaveh's arm around your waist, pulling you even closer to him. Your eyes widened and you looked up to see him gazing down at you with more affection than you had expected. You felt a blush creeping up your neck and could barely manage to form a proper sentence while your mind was clouded with desire from the close proximity.

"What are you doing...?" you murmured. "You should let me go..." you said, but were so unconvincing that even you didn't believe it.

"What if...I don't want to," he whispered, making your heart almost race out of your chest as he tilted his face down so that his lips hovered just above yours.

It all happened so fast. One second your lips were yours, and the next second they were his as he pulled you against him.

You didn't even try to stop him, surprising both Kaveh and yourself as you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back. The two of you quickly became immersed in the feeling of your bodies pressed together.

He kissed you with much more passion than you would have ever dreamt of but you accepted it all, swiftly returning it by pouring out all your pent up desire in the kiss. You stumbled backwards and felt your back hit the wall, but were too distracted by the way his hands felt around your waist to notice.

Your lips melded together in harmony and both of you were lost in each other's arms, consumed by desire, unable to pull away no matter what. You kissed him as if you were starved of love and he just kept giving.

Something finally registered in your brain and you abruptly stopped, quickly pushing him away from you. You stood there, frozen, horrified at the thought of what you had just done.

'He's not in his right mind, what's wrong with me??!' you thought, looking up to see Kaveh grinning at you with pleasure. He looked dazed as he let out a small chuckle before swaying and passing out cold on your shoulder. You spread your arms to catch him and grunted at the sudden weight. Thoughts were still swirling through your mind as you watched his head lay on your shoulder.

Your heart was still racing in your chest as you dragged him over to his bed and pulled a blanket over him. Your mind was still buzzing and you sat down on the ground, hoping the cool floor would bring back some of your senses.

Before you knew it, you fell asleep as well while leaning against the foot of Kaveh's bed.

.

.

.

Kaveh P.O.V

Kaveh rubbed his eyes before groggily sitting up in his bed. He felt his head throbbing and cursed himself once more for letting himself get drunk. He got up and trudged to the door, opening it only to gasp as he saw you sitting outside, talking to Alhaitham.

He immediately ducked back into his room and hid. Once he got a glimpse of you, a flood of images rushed through his head and he felt himself blush as he thought of them. The sight of your face close to his, the feeling of your body pressed against his, your soft lips against his.