.•°¤۞ 𝑺𝒖𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ۞¤°•.

The supervisor studied Kavehs face for a moment before getting up and opening the door once he heard a knock.

You watched as a young scholar came in, nervously looking around.

"Hello Aarav, welcome to the Akademiya," the supervisor greeted him, giving him a brief handshake.

"Hello sir," Aarav said, quickly glancing at you and Kaveh before looking back at the supervisor.

"Kaveh, I'd like you to meet Aarav. For the next few days, I'm assigning him to you as an intern. Please give him an appropriate welcome and take good care of him," the supervisor said, turning to Kaveh.

"S-sorry sir, but did you say Kaveh?" Aarav asked, eagerly looking at him. "As in one of Sumeru's most famous architects who came up with the breathtaking architectural masterpiece called the Palace of Alcazarzaray??"

You glanced at Kaveh and sighed as you watched him practically tremble with excitement before regaining his composure and professionally greeting Aarav. "Yes, that's me, although it's not that much of a big deal," he said, trying to stay humble.

"Of course it's a huge deal!!" Aarav quipped, clutching his textbook. "Out of all the architectural wonders of Teyvat, your magnum opus impresses me every time. It takes a certain type of genius to design a building with both an incredible amount of functionality and aesthetics! One day I aspire to create something similar,"

You could practically see Kaveh's ego growing bigger by the second and shook your head.

"Sir!" Kaveh exclaimed, turning towards his supervisor. "You can trust me, I'll teach him everything he wants to know,"

.

.

.

"So, welcome to my office!" Kaveh said, smiling with pride. "This is where I spend most of my days, coming up with multiple drafts and blueprints. It can be hard work, but it's all worth it in the end,"

You saw Aarav's eyes gleam with excitement as he took everything in and looked around Kaveh's office in awe. "That's amazing...can I see the latest blueprint you've been working on??" he asked, eagerly. "If it's alright with you..." he added, hesitantly.

"Of course!" Kaveh said, beckoning him over to his desk and you followed Aarav too. "Let's see, this is the last one I was working on," he said, spreading open a large sheet across his desk.

Kavehs eyes widened and you burst out laughing once you saw what his "latest design" was. The entire page was covered in random sketches of you. He froze and you saw his cheeks turn pink.

"Ahem," he said, clearing his throat before quickly crumpling up the paper and throwing it aside. "This is what I meant to show you," he said, pulling out another design.

"That's magnificent, sir!" Aarav explained and you quickly zoned out as Kaveh explained various architectural stuff to him. You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle after remembering his drawings of you.

"I had to make use of many hypars and ionics when designing the Palace of Alcarzarzaray..." Kaveh trailed off. "Oh, have you learned about those yet?? I believe they should be in your textbook....I think I should have my own copy around here somewhere," he said, rummaging through drawers and shelves trying to find it.

As Kaveh searched, you thought you might have hallucinated it, but you swore you could've seen a ghost of a smirk appear on Aarav's face as he watched Kaveh. You blinked and shook your head, dismissing your suspicions as overreacting.

"You can use mine, sir," he said, offering Kaveh his textbook.

"Ah thank you," he said, before opening the textbook and teaching Aarav more things that flew completely over your head.