Thirteen

We kissed again, but not for long. "Hey, we should go somewhere else" I suggested, Beau agreed to go back to his house and play some xbox. I wasn't bothered what we done, I just wanted to be with him. 

We successfully got upstairs without bumping into anyone, we entered beaus room and played some Fifa 15 and GTA 5. Suddenly, we heard a loud knock at the door, "crap, that'll be my mum." I froze and didn't know what to do, beau went to the door, "yes?" It was luke. "Oi, beau come play Fifa with me and Jai." beau just said no but Luke looked concerned, "why?" Luke asked. "I don't feel like it." Beau lied, "let me in your room" Luke exclaimed as he tried to push past beau, "no, go away!" he locked the door and grinned at me, "what?" I laughed, "nothing."  Beau smirked. I continued to play GTA 5 as beau lay down on the bed not saying anything, the thing is; I could feel his emerald eyes piercing into me, watching me. I paused the game and turned to him, "what!?" I laughed again, "nothing!" Beau burst out laughing. "What's so funny" I continued to laugh and jumped on Beau. he pulled me in, placed my head on his chest and kissed my forehead. He grabbed the controller and continued to play as he also played with my hair. Before long, I fell asleep on beaus chest.