Thirty.

BEAUS POV:
[3:17 AM//3 DAYS LATER]
I was awoken to the sound of my younger brother crying, soft and sweet tears exiting his eyes, his outer people turning red and his cheeks all puffy, "woah, Luke. What's wrong dude?" I softly spoke as I pulled him into a long hug, "it's-it's melissa, beau." Even though me and Luke were fighting a few days ago, we decided to forget and forgive. After all, we're brothers. "What about her?" I spoke a bit louder, forgetting it was 3 AM. "She's-" Luke stopped himself, "look" he mumbled. Confused, I took the phone out of his hands and read; 'HEADLINES- MELISSA EDWARDS FOUND DEAD IN ON-SUITE BATHROOM' I stopped reading immediately, holding back tears. "Luke-" it hurt to even speak, "yeah?" He turned his head towards me, "no matter what-never mind." I sat up and walked downstairs, slipping on some navy blue, old vans and hopping into the car. "Where are you going!?" Luke asked, "no where."  Lying, I replied softly. Luke made his way back up to his room as I pulled away in my black Range Rover. I took it to the highway and pulled over to a small store on the way there, picking up some beers.

After drinking about 7 cans, I was at a point where I shouldn't have been driving. However, I continued to drive. Once I reached the motorway I started to pick up some speed, going 80mph while drunk, was the worst thing I could have done, my vision blurred as I saw red and blue lights flashing into my mirror. pulling over, an officer approached my window asking for name, ID and age. Realising I was drunk, the officer took me out of the car and placed me into his. Which I guessed he was taking me to the police station.

As I woke up, not realising my surroundings; a banging headache on a ratty bed with metal rounded cuffs around my torn away wrists, tighter than bracelets. Standing up from my bed, I approached the black metal bars in front of me, locking me in the cell. Soon after, a man in a uniform came over, he wore a black hat with a silver badge clipping onto his collar, with a waist gear full of objects. Unlocking the cell with a tiny key, he also unlocked the metal cuffs from my wrists and directed me into a room full of other officers.

LUKES POV:
Finally, dragging myself out of bed, not even feeling motivated to do anything nor eat, the boys however had planned to film today and I agreed to it, yay go me. *note sarcasm* thing is, beau hasn't even came home and isn't answering my texts or calls. Daniel was the first one here but he just sat downstairs with jai all morning, then James came over  and just basically done the same. I guess they were waiting for me. Once I finally got ready, my outfit choices were a plain white hoodie with the word 'janoskians' printed on the front, blue skinny jeans and black vans. Throwing on a beanie so I didn't have to make an effort with my hair, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and met the boys downstairs. "Luke! Finally!" James yelled, fake smiling, I just made my way to the door, "we filming at the park?" Daniel nodded and we made our way to the park.