Thirty-One.

We made it to the park in silence, it wasn't the nice kind, it was the kind of silence which could kill, which pierced right through you. We miss Melissa and we need beau back home, go us *sarcasm*. After we got out the car, our friend Caitlin followed us with a camera to come and film, they removed the bench so we had to sit on the floor but it really brightened up the atmosphere, just as we were about to leave, a large number of teenage girls came running up to us. "Hello, oh my god. Could I have a picture? Also, do you wanna sign my jumper?" Their strong Australian accents spoke, that's the good thing about Australia, the girls' accents are just as good as the boys, oh and no one says 'shrimp on the barbie' ever.. Once all the pictures were finished, we were rushed to the county court jail to see someone 'important.' None of us knew for definite but I'm sure I have a clear idea of who it is.

BEAUS POV:
Eyes red and puffy, I sat bathing my torn away wrists, Melissa, my everything, is gone. Holding back tears in the court jail, I decided to dry off my hands and wait for the boys. The police said that if they come and get me, no fines will be charged, I'll get my car back but lose my drivers license for 2 months. Whatever.
10 minutes passed and still no sign of-my thoughts were cut off by a loud knock at the door, "come in!" I yelled, seeing as no one else would have told him to come in. Luke appeared first, Daniel following his steps, while jai and James' toddled along behind, having their own conversation, they all paused and looked at me, yes I was a wreck, no I do not blame them.

JAMES POV:
Me and jai were following Luke and Daniel's lead on our way to see this 'someone.' We reached the door and sitting there, like a wreck was beau.