Nineteen.

~LUKES POV~
Melissa means so much to Beau and she doesn't even realise it. If he was here right now he would be saying these things for himself, she didn't say anything - she just walked off. I decided to leave her because she probably wanted to be alone.
10 minutes passed and she still wasn't back, I followed where she headed and knocked on the door. "Come in." She sighed, as I walked in I smiled at her and jokingly said, "what you doing in my room?" she looked at me for a second before answering. "Luke?" she sounded scared and concerned. "Yeah?"
"Can we go and see beau?" I sighed as she said this, "okay." Her face lit up as soon as I said that and that's all that mattered.

~MELISSA'S POV~
As we arrived at the hospital I ran towards the waiting room we were in yesterday, Gina headed into the room where beau lay as me and Luke waited outside, "Luke, I'm scared. What if he's not okay?" He looked up from his phone softly, "he's gonna be okay, I promise" he spoke as he held my hand tightly. Jai, James and Daniel were all crashing at Daniels and decided to not come because it would upset them even more, and I don't blame them, probably the best thing to do. Minutes later Gina came out with tears running down her face, "Gina, are you okay?" I softly asked, she shook her head and sat down. "Mum, what's wrong?" Luke comforted her, he was such a good son, friend, everything. "It's beau. He's-he's in a coma."