Chapter #1

It was test day. Y/n put her headphones on and began, answering every question right. She confidetnly answered the quiestions and finished. When everyone was done Mom began talking. "Now we can go over scores." She smiled. "As always, Emma, Ray, Noram, and Y/n." You all got perfect scores!" 'Good job!' 'Oh man how, that test was so hard.' 'I thought I aced it!'  Were just some of the things said across the calss room. "Yay!" Emma cheered. Y/n simply nodded, as well as Ray. "Good job you guys." Norman smiled. "Gilda, you were also really close!" Mom smiled. "I thought I got a 100 for sure this time." Gilda sighed. "You can get it next time." Emma smiled brightly. "You kids can go outside now, till lunch is ready." Mom smiled as all the kids ran out. 

Y/n walked out after everyone else. Norman, Ray, and Emma were waiting outside th door. "Did you guys think you'd ace it again?" Emma asked. "Yeah, it was easy, as always." Ray shrugged. "Really?! I definately thought it got a lot harder." Emma whinned. Norman chuckled. "I thought it was okay, definately wasn't confidente on a few answers." Norman said nervouly. "Y/n what about you?" Emma asked. Y/n smiled lightly. "It was fine." She smiled walking off. "We'll meet you outside!" Emma said. Y/n put a thumbs up as she walked away. 

She walked up to her room to get her guitar, she always had loved playing. She picked it up and walked outside. She went to the tree she usually sits under. She closed her eyes, and let her fingers guide her, letting everything around her disappear, and letting her mind go into the world of music.  

"Y/n!" Someone tugged on Y/n's sleeve scaring her. She screamed. Dominic, Rossi, and Norman all laughed. "Y/n lunch is ready." Norman smiled. Y/n's faced heated up in embarasment. "Come on Y/n!" Rossi cheered taking Y/n's hand and dragging her inside. Y/n chuckled following him. "Rossi I still have to put my guitar away." She explained. "Oh yeah, let me come with then!" Rossi smiled brightly. "Okay, okay." Y/n nodded. Norman watched from a distance and smiled. "Norman, come help the kids wash their hands!" Emma called from the sinks. 

"Thank you for the food!" All the kids prayed. Y/n sat at the corner of the tabel and Norman was next to her. "You know you are really good at guitar." Norman smiled. "Thanks Norman." Y/n smiled smally. "Y/n after lunch do you want to help me with piano, I think I figured out what we were working on yesterday!" Nat cheereed from scroos the tabled. "Uh yeah sure." She smiled. "I didn't even knew you played piano, till you started showing Nat how to." Norman said drinking his water. "Yeah, it's just not my thing, you're good at it though Nat." Y/n said quietly. 

After everyon finsihed, Y/n began helping Nat with pinao. Noraman sat across the room reading a book, but every once in a while he'd glace over the book to get a look at Y/n. After an hour Y/n stood up from the bench. "I think you practiced enough today Nat, you should go out and play." Y/n smiled. "You think?" Nat smiled brightly. "Yeah, you have definately improved, you deserve a break." Y/n nodded. Nat smiled and ran to go outside but paused at the door. "Y/n are you coming out?" He asked. Y/n shurgged. "Maybe." she smield. Nat nodded and ran outside. Y/n walked over to Noramn. "What are you reading?" She asked. "The book Ray was reading last week." Y/n nodded, she turned to go up stairs to get her guitar. "Daisy." Norman said. Y/n paused. Daisy was the name Norman gave her 6 years ago, when they were 4. 

6 Years ago

Y/n was just learning guitar, she was sitting against a rock in the forest. Some kids were running and tripped over her legs. The basket the were carrying fell on her. "Oh man those flowers were for mama." A kid whinned. Emma Ray and Norman came running after them. "Oh it's okay we can pick them up." Emma said brightly. Norman walked twords Y/n a light blush fell apon his cheeks and he smiled and help out his hand. "That's the perfcet name for you! Daisy!" He smiled. Y/n eyes widened. Before then not many people had talked to her. She took his hand and smiled. 

Now

"Yes, Dr. Normal." She laugehd lighly. She had always called him that when they we younger, and when he asked why, she just said, "Because you're just so, normal." "You deserev a break too, why don't we go play tag with the others." Norman smiled. Y/n nodded and they headed outside. "Hey everyone, want to play tag?" Norman asked, all the kids said yes. "I'll be it, you all have 25 minutes to hide." everyone ran, while Y/n walked away. 

"Go." Ray said to Norman. Norman nodded than took off. He after finding everyone he walked to the front and smiled. "Where is Y/n?" Dominic asked. Soon Y/n emerged from the forest. "Is the time up?" She asked and smiled. "How can I never find you." Norman grinned. Y/n just smiled. "You'll find me some day." She smiled. 

Soon it was dinner time. After everyon finished it was time for bed. Y/n sat in bed staring at the ceiling and sighed, another night spent restless in bed. She went downstairs to get some water. She began filling up her cup. "Daisy?" A sleepy voice called from the stairs. "What are you doing up?" It called again. "Norman?" Y/n turned her head around. Norman was staing atop the stairs yawning and scraching his head. "You woke me up when you were leaving the room." He said. "Oh my god Norman I'm so sorry it's just." Y/n said feeling bad. "Haha no need to apologize Y/n, I was having trouble sleeping anyways." He reasured her. "I've noticed these past few night actaully, you keep waking up." He laughed awkardly. "Have I really been waking you up that much?" Y/n said embarrased. "It's okay Y/n serisouly, you know if you can't sleep I could stay up with you a bit." He smiled. "Norman you don't have-" "Yeah I could read to you. I'll probally fall asleep but it could help." He smiled. They went back upstairs and sat in Norman's bed. He read a little then fell asleep. Y/n chuckled and walked back to her bed and laid down hoping to fall asleep.