Chapter #14

About a week has gone by. Norman has been working more and more, and when he dose I play guiatr for him. He also explained to me what he was working on. I don't know how to feel. Killing them all, but what they did to me. It's something I can't forgive. I'm going to be in an ever lasting hell becasue of them. I can't live the same anymore. I know they're are just trying to live, so they have to eat us, but tourching kids, tramatising us, isn't a need in this situation. So maybe, killing them all would be best, Norman said so. 

END OF POV

"Daisy we need to go out today." Norman said. Y/n poped her head up from writing and smiled, she nodded and stood up. She put on her demon outfit and they began walking around. Barbara and Y/n had become close friends, although over the week Y/n had been seeming more distant and quiet, talking less, staying back when she can, and just playing guitar rather than asking to help. 

Someone bumped into Y/n's guitar, Cislo had sewn a small pocket so Y/n could slip it on the back of her cloak, because 'if we ever had to run, you can still have it.'  Cislo had told Y/n. Y/n glared at the person through the mask. "Sorry, what is that?" The demon asked. Y/n looked at the demon and froze. 

Cislo grabbed her hand pulling her on. "I know, scary huh." Y/n didn't say anything like she had for the week. "You always have us." Cislo said looking down to her. She nodded. "And me." Cislo whispered to himself, looking forward again. He slightly grabbed her hand tighter. Y/n looked down to the ground. A tear falling from her eye. 'I can't get attached.' She thought to herself. "Y/n!" Norman called her. Y/n looked up and dropped Cilo's hand running up to Norman. 

Y/n looked to Norman. He didn't say anything. Barbara walked up to Y/n's ear. "Ohhhh, he's getting jelous." She laughed. Barara had made a theroy that Norman and Cislo both liked Y/n, and were fighting over her. She thought it was soooo funny. Y/n rolled her eyes smirking under the mask. Norman quickly snapped his head when he saw two demons chasing two other demons. "We need to help them." Norman said quickly. Everyone nodded. 

They all jumped on some boxes, following from up high. "You think that could be-" Norman began. "No." Y/n cut him off, jumping to a diffrent roof top. Soon they found them again, but the two privous demons were be connered by the demons chasing them. The six decided to split up. Zazie, Vincent, Barabra, and Cislo would go down an alley and Norman and Y/n would go on the roof above.

The four at the bottom walked from around the corner. Scaring the two demons being chased even more, but angering the chasers. "That's our food, you'd better stay back!" One of them said. The four stayed quite, slowly walking clsoer. The two that were chasing, then began walking closer yelling at the four. Zazie kiled them both, then the four kept walking till they were clsoer to the two. The two demons that were being chased took off their mask, scared. "Please." The one begged.

Y/n stared form atop wide eyed. "I knew it." Norman said. "Shut up." Y/n said grinding her teeth. They jumped down infront of     Emma and Ray. Norman removed his mask, so had the other four. Emma started shakinga nd tearing up. "Norman." She said quietly, then running to hug him. Ray stared at the other one. Y/n slowly took off her mask. Rays eyes widened. Emma looked over. "Y/n!" She yelled, letting go of Norman and quickly hugging Y/n. "Hey Emma." Y/n said, softly hugging her. Emma let go and took a step back to look at the two. Norman had looked much the same, but Y/n had looked tired or scared. Ray walked up to them, throwing his arms around them. "What the hell." He said obviouly pissed.

Ray quietly lectured Norman. Ray stepped back and looked at Y/n. He hugged her tightly. "I thought you were dead for sure." Ray said clenching her cloak. "I thought both you dumbasses were!" Ray yelled. Norman chuckled. "Missed you too dumbass." Norman hesitated. "Are they here too?" Y/n asked. "Hm?" Emma hummed softly. "The rest." Y/n looked up with her eyes watering. "Ah- yea, besides the ones four and hunder." Emma said. "I want to see them!" Y/n grabbed Emma by the shoudlers. Emma and Norman laughed. "You guys can head back, me and Y/n have to do something." Norman smiled to the four. They nodded and left.