Chapter #32

A/N: Okay I'm starting this off with something I just remembered, I completely forgot about  Zazie 😭

I stare at his face, he's so damn cute. I want him all to myself. I don't even care how selfish I'm being, I want him all to myself. I move closer to him soft lips one more time but he stops me with his finger between us.

END OF POV

"Daisy." Norman whimpered, then blushes embarrassed. "You can't do what you did before... if you're going to kiss me and say that you love me. You can't ignore me again, you can't keep me ou-" "I won't!" Y/n cut him off quickly, looking him in his eyes hungry for more. "Y/n, this isn't just some game you're stepping into, it's a serious commitment-" "I know!" Y/n said quickly, sitting in between Norman's legs. Norman pursued his lips, looking only at Y/n's face up and down. 

Norman sighed, letting thin air escape between his lips as a smile grew. He reached his hand to the back of Y/n's head, playing with her hair. Y/n crawled closer, putting her head on his chest, reaching her hand up to play with his necklace she made her, five-ish years ago. Norman rested his head on top of hers, resting his eyes, still playing her hair. "So us..?" Y/n said from below, making Norman open his eyes. "Yeah us." Is all he said, as he watched the creek. "What is us..?" Y/n asked, chuckling lightly at the weird sounding sentence. "What do you want us to be?" Norman asked, pushing Y/n to say it, to ensure she's ready and wants to commit. "Boyfriend girlfriend?" Y/n mumbled quietly. Norman nodded. "Yeah I like that." Norman smiled, kissing Y/n on top of her head. "How about I take you out this weekend? Just you and me." Norman whispered into Y/n's hair.  Y/n smiled and looked up to him, their faces inches apart. She moved to kiss him, but he pushed her a bit to stand up. "We should get back, it's late." Norman said stretching. Y/n sighed, then nodded, grabbing her guitar, and shoving her pick in her pocket.

Y/n followed closely behind Norman, like when they'd play tag. Norman stopped and turned his head. "You can't hide now, you told me your secret." Norman grinned. "Come here." He said. Y/n walked quickly to Norman's side, and he took her hand. Y/n's heart started racing quicker. Norman grinned to himself, knowing what effect it had on you. "I love you." He said. "I l-love you too." Y/n said.

TImE SkIP SatURday MornINg

Norman grunted as his body shifted to a state of consciousness.  He kept his eyes closed letting all the sounds of the house load to his ear first. He could hear sorts of kids downstairs making breakfast, people running in the halls, some talking quietly about someone else, and some of the guys awake in his room.

He opened his eyes slowly, and cautiously, sitting up carefully to not hit his head on the ceiling, being top bunk. He looked down and Ray was reading, Cislo was asleep and Zazie snored loudly, as usual. "Morning Ray!" Norman smiled, startling Ray below. He jumped and turned around. "How long have you been sitting up there watching, weirdo." Ray mumbled the last part turning back around. Norman laughed, climbing down from the top. "Well I'm going to go, um downstairs." Norman turns to Ray, about to leave the room. "Didn't ask." Ray grins, looking down at his book. "Oh wait-" Ray stops Norman before going.

Norman turned around, shutting the door. "Yeah what is it?" Norman asked, leaning against the shut door. Ray turns in the chair, slightly. He folds his hands together giving Norman an uncanny valley grin. "Are you and Y/n dating?" He asked. Norman blinked two times silently before answering. "Yeah." he smiled brightly, turning around to leave the room. Cislo sighs, finally opening his eyes.

"Good morning Norman!" Thoma and Lannion say in sync. Norman smiled calling back a good morning, they probably didn't hear, from running down the hall so fast. "Hey be careful you two!" Emma yelled as they ran past the girls room door. Y/n walked out from behind Emma, making eye contact with Norman, she smiled, then headed down the stairs to get breakfast. 

Norman looked behind him to make sure Ray hadn't left the room. Norman turned around to head to Vincent's room. He knocked three times waiting for an okay to enter. Once Vincent said come in, Norman entered.

Vincent had a decent sized room to himself, mostly for his lab stuff. Norman walked in glancing at all Vincent's stuff displayed on the long table. "Is it done?" Norman asked for about the hundredth time. Vincent stood up from whatever he was tinkering with, sighing hard. "No Norman. I don't know when it will be either, you can't rush these things, especially since it could kill a person if I mess it up." Vincent sighed again. "Sorry, I didn't mean to rush you, just checking in." Norman paused to see if Vincent had anything to say. "So," Norman started after he realized Vincent didn't. "Do you have any new information?" Norman asked. Vincent shook his head. "Honestly the only way I might be able to make it, is if I get a real study of the machine. I mean, I still have no idea what the hell it is, or how it works. I can't make something that will 100% disable it without knowing that. And I've been trying to sneak into her room to get a good connection to it but she hasn't been sleeping-" "Wait what? Hold on." Norman said, completely lost. "Well if you don't want her knowing, then I can't ask her straight up-" "What about the connection thing?" Norman interrupted, frustrating Vincent further. "I found an almost internet-like connection from it, I can basically see in her mind in a way, see when she's sleeping, when she's stressed." Vincent stopped talking at Norman's concerted look. 

"Y/n you've been awful happy lately, who fucked you?" Barbara asked grinning, invading Y/n's personal space. "Can you get back?" Y/n mumbled avoiding eye contact. "And why are you suspicious of my happiness!" Y/n yelled, fake offended, laughing. "Yeah you do seem a bit more, actually lot more happy than usual." Emma said, not pointing out the obvious fact she hadn't had her side effect all week either. "Well I don't know, I feel less stressed for some reason." It was only partly a lie. Y/n grinned as the three walked into the kitchen.

They all sat down. Y/n looked disappointed around the table, not seeing Norman yet.  "We're going to get cereal you comin'?" Barbara asked. Y/n shook her head. Emma and Barbara stood up, leaving to get food. Y/n folded her arms on the table, resting her head down on them. She heard someone sit down across from her, and lifted her head quickly. "Oh, morning Cislo." Y/n said disappointed. He smiled warmly to her. "Morning." he said. Y/n rested her head back down. 

"Hey I thought of a really fun place we could go-" "Not today, me and Norman planned to... hang out." Y/n said, her voice muffled. Cislo frowned.  "How about tomorrow-" "You have football." Y/n lifted her head.

Norman and Vincent walked quietly together to the table. "So you're taking her out today?" Vincent asked, Norman nodded. "Maybe try to get some information out of her, then I can work on the thing." Vincent said hushed. Norman pondered over it for a second pursing his lips. "I can try." He said seriously, approaching the table. "Good morning Y/n."

A/N: What are Norman and Vincent planning?! Hope you all enjoyed the next chapter and also happy new year!