Chapter #7

"Nat don't you think you should take a break? Go outside." Mom smiled lightly putting her hand on his back. Nat looked up. "How long have I been playing?" He asked. Mom gigled, about 3 hours Nat, I'm suprised your fingers don't hurt." Mom smiled lightly. "Oh they do." Nat laughed. "You know, you remind me of Y/n, when she first played guitar, she'd play for hours without noticing."  Nat froze. His face lit up and he jumpped off the bench and ran up stairs leaving mom in confution. "I got lost in music." He quickly took out Y/n's note.
'Nat, I'm so sad I have to leave, and that I can't forever play music with you. But keep practing and the first day you get lost in the music and don't reliase how long you've been playing, you can stop practicing everday, because you did it, you passed. You have my word. There is no mistake in that. Nat you we're doing great before I left and I know you'll be ever great just in a couple months. Nat I loved playing with you and just being with you, I'll miss you soooo much! Watch over Rossi for me will you? Thanks, I know you will. See you soon, I know I will. (P.S. one week after passing, look at the back of this, I trust you won't look any sonner.)'

"I passed." Nat said quietly. A tear fell from his eye and he smiled. He fell back on his bed and smiled to the ceiling. "I don't want to stop playing everyday though." He sighed. "Nat!" A small voice called running into the room. "Mmm Rossi." He smiled. Nat picked up Rossi putting him on the bed, next to him. "I passed Rossi, I passed." Nat smiled. "Passed what?" Rossi cocked his head. "Piano." Nat smiled. "Then lets go play a song!" Rossi took Nat's hand dragging him out. Nat laughed lightly.

Norman slowly walked to the forest, where the three were gonna meet to talk about the plan. Norman said that they could meet him there. While walking he saw flowers. He bent down to the and smiled sadly. "Daisy's." He reached his hand to pick one. "It's like you're still here, why?" He asked sadly to himself. "Norman! There you are!" Emma called. Norman looked up. He slowly stood up. "What the hell were you doing?" Ray asked chuckling. "Oh nothing, just looking at the flowers, I guess." Norman rubbed the back of his head.

 While walking further in the forest Norman spoke. "Do you guys remeber a couple years ago when we first talked to Y/n?" Norman asked. "Hmm now that I think about, how did we become friedns with her?" Emma asked. "Is that when those kids spilled some flowers on Y/n?" Ray asked laughing a bit. "Oh hey I remember that now. We were picking flowers for Mom and while running back the kids carrying the flowers tripped and the flowers fell all over the place." Emma laughed. "They all fell on her." Norman said quietly. "What?" Emma asked. "I didn't say anything." Norman smiled. 

1 WEEK LATER

Nat hadn't stopped playing, so after 1 week, after he was done playing for the day he walked up to his room. He had wanted to see what was on the back of the note since the first day he read it, wich is partly what pushed his to practice. He took out the note and re-read:

'(P.S. one week after passing look at the back of this, I trust you won't look any sonner.)' 

He slowly turned over the paper. 

'You didn't stop did you? Good now you truely passed! If you had stopped playing, did you really want to learn in the first place, but I know by your face and how you looked when you learned something knew, or something was diccucult that you'd kept playing. I bet Rossi is proud of you, and I am too. I always have been.' 

And that was the end of it. Nat sat there. He recited the words, 'I am too. I always have been' over and over again in his head. He clenched the paper. "Y/n." he whispered. 

Just in the next room, stood Norman and Ray. "You're the traitor." Norman grinned. Ray's face dropped. "I had actually told Don that the ropes were in the diningroom, and Gilda the bathroom room. Should we go check those places, Ray?" Norman asked. Ray stood there speachless. "Why?' Was all Norman could ask, while a feeling that he had been betrayed by his two closest friends hit him. Ray smirked and started laughing. "Well you caught me, I'm the traitor. I've been telling mom everything." Ray grinned. "You idiot, you could have kept that to yourself or Emma, you could have used me!" Ray said annoyed by Normans actions. "All I want is two things from you." Norman said disregaurding whatever Ray just said. "What?" Ray asked. "I want you to give mom false inforamation, and be on our side." Norman said with a striaght face. "Fine." Ray said. 

Emma ran glipsing behind her and getting chills. Sister Krone, who had been requested to be sent in by mom not too long agao, were playing tag. 'This woman is insane.' Emma thought. Emma took a quick righ, but then suddenly turned left, throwing sister Korne off, but not enought to not catch Emma. They tummbled to the ground. "Got ya!" Sister Korne sang. Emma walked back to where most the kids waited. "She scary." One kid said. "Yeah." Another agreed. Emma sat down and put her chin to her knees. 

"Emma has been a bit... off?" Don said to Gilda. Gilda nodded. "I think I know why.." gilda said softly. "We should ask about it tonight." Don insisted. "Yeah." Gilda agreed.