Chapter #2

"Goooooood moooooorning!" One of the kids jumped on Y/n. She gronded and slowly opened her eyes. 'I just fell asleep' she thought. She chuckled and smiled to the two twin like boys on her bed. "Good morning Thoma and Lannion." She patted their heads. "Morning." Lannion smiled. "Norman told us to come wake you up." Thoma grinned. "Well you boys deffinately did that." Y/n sat at the edge of the bed and stood up. "Wait where is everyone?!" She asked worried. "Norman told mom to let you sleep in a while longer since you were having trouble sleeping." Thoma grined. Y/n smiled and nodded. "Well lets go downstair then." She smiled.

They walked down, everyone was getting ready for breakfast. "Morning Y/n!" A few people said. Y/n noded and smiled. "Did you two wake her up gentely like I said?" Norman asked the two boys. They smirked and ran away. The two laughed. "Did they wake you up gently?" He asked. "Well, they jumped on me." Y/n yawned. "I had mom let you sleep till breakfast because you wern't alseep when I fell asleep." He laughed. "Norman you didn't have to-" "I know, but I'm your friend." He smiled and walked away. Y/n smiled lightly and walked to wash her hands. 

"Thank you for the food!" All the kids said, than began to eat. Once everyone was finished they began school. After that everyone raced to go eat luch. 

After lunch Y/n went upstairs to get her guitar, that she was waiting to play all day. When she came back down everyone was already outside. She walked outside and walked to her tree. She observed the kids running around a while and smiled. She took a breath and began playing, not getting as lost into it this time. 

Norman was leaning on a tree while Ray was reading next to him. Emma was chasing some kids around, and throwing a ball. "Y/n her music." Norman started. "Yeah?" Ray asked. "It's so beautiful." Norman smiled. "Well yeah shes been practing for years." Ray said. "Do you like her or something?" Rays asked closing his book and looking at his watch. "What no!" Norman said. "Me and her are friends, and plus, we're both turning 12 soon enough." Norman smiled, but then kind of frowned. "At least you know." Ray sighed. "That one of you will be leaving sooner or later." Ray spoke the truth. "Yeah." Norman said quietly. 

Norman picked up his book then walked over to Y/n. "Hey Daisy, what are you doing?" Norman asked smiling. "Well what dose it look like?" Y/n smiled softly. "You're right, can I listen to you play?" Norman asked. Y/n nodded, so Norman took a seat next to Y/n while she played guitar. Norman began huming along with her tune. "What do you call that one?" He asked. Y/n paused and looked up. "I guess, I never really thought to name them. How about I just name it Dr. Normal and Daisy." She smiled. His eyes widened. "I mean I only play this around you." She smiled and continued playing. After a while Y/n hands started to hurt. "Hey Normal, how about you read out loud." She smiled. He nodded and began reading. Y/n rested her head against the tree looking up with her eyes closed. Soon, she had fell asleep and her head fell onto Norman's shoulder. Norman rested his head ontop of hers and smiled. "Sleep well my Daisy." He slowly closed his eyes. 

The light wind pushed past their faces as they had both fallen alseep. As kids walked by they'd smile, and laugh sometimes. "Mama look!" A kid dragged mom to look at the two. She giggled and looked at them. A tear fell from her eyes, knowing their destaned future, and they reminded her of the boy from her childhood. She bent down to be head leaval with them. She smiled and moved the hair from Norman's face. "Lets not distrube them okay kids?" She smiled standing up. "They work hard, lets let them rest a little longer kay?" "Okay mom!" The kids ran off. While turning around she made eye contact with Ray, he was shaking his head in disaproval. 

About thirty minutes later mom called out. "Lunch time everybody!" She called. All the kids gathered up. "Rossi can you go get Y/n and Norman for me?" Mom smiled. He soluted and waddled away. "Norman Y/n!" He called out. Norman's eyes slowly started to flutter open. "It's dinner time!" Norman looked around and he saw the sun looked set. Then he looked down and Y/n was on his shoulder. He blushed and slowly woke her up. "Y/n I guess it's aready dinner time." He laughed. "Oh really." She laughed too. Norman stood up and helped Y/n up. 

After saying their thanks, the kids began eating again. The same rutine as any other  day. Then it was time for bed. Y/n sat in bed as usaul, but much more restless, proably from the previous sleep, though it doesn't nearly make up for the missed sleep. Y/n grabbed her guitar and slipped downstais and headed outside. She began walking to the forest. She does this on nights where she knows she can't sleep. She went to the rock she typically goes to. She hopped up on it. She played her unque tune from eairlier- Dr. Normal and Daisy. She got lost in the song and hadn't realized she had a spectator. 

A breeze had brought y/n back to realitly. She opened her eyes and Norman was standing infornt of her crying. "Uh- Norman, how long have you been-" "That was so beautiful." He smiled. "Norman." Y/n said lightly. Soon they both heared clapping in the distance, Ray was leaning on a tree. "Ray when did you get here?" Norman asked nervouly. "Oh you crybaby." Ray rolled his eyes. "When you sneak out, you should try not falling down the stairs if you don't want to get caught." Ray shrugged, turning around to head back. "I'll leave you two to have your make out shesh or whatever." He smirked turned around.

 "Ray I told you were just friends." Norman said calmly. "He's right." Y/n laughed. "Where'd that come from?" Y/n asked. "Proably cause we fell asleep next to each other or something stupid." Norman rolled his eyes, he sat down at the bottom of the rock and Y/n sat at the top. "Hey Norman." Y/n said quietly, watching the stars. "Yeah Daisy?" He asked. "When you get adopted and get outta here, what do you want to do?" She asked. "Oh, I'm not sure, how about you?" He looked up to Y/n. She looked at the bare trees as the wind shook them. "You can't laugh." She said. "I won't." "In those books you read to me, where two people fall in love, then get married. I want that. So I guess I wat to fall in love. Embbarasing right." She laughed lightly. "It's not emmbarasing, I think it's cute." Norman chuckled. "Are you getting tired Daisy?" He asked. She shook her head. "Norman if you're tired we can-" "No I'll stay up with you." Norman insistened. "No Norman, come on." Y/n hopped off the rock, reaching out her hand to Norman. He smiled and took it. "Sorry I couldn't stay up." Norman said sleepily. "No, sorry I keep waking you up." Y/n laughed. 

"She said she wants to fall in love, Norman didn't say much. I think he really likes her." Ray spun around in a chair explaing to mom what he saw. "I mean he reads those dumb romnace book only becasue Y/n likes them, can't belive you're gonne tare them apart." Ray grinned. "Ray you know I don't have a choice." Mom said harshly. "Wellll-" "No Ray, now go to sleep, before they get back, the tracker says that they'er almost here." She sighed. "Night mom." Ray grinned leaving. 
"I don't want to." She said quietly as Ray walked away. "I just wanted to survive, is that so wrong?"