Chapter #20

I sat there on the pavment. He just left me. What was I suposed to do. He told me he was going to die and that he loved me and left. Did he expect me to be able to go back inside. How could he do this to me? I started shaking terribly. All my bones tensed up. I knew I was having my side effect, but it hasn't been this bad since I had my first one. My hands went into tight fist, feeling like I might break my fingers, then my legs, my eyes shut hard. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, or maybe I was I couldn't hear or see anything anymore. "Norman please don't leave me."

END OF POV

Norman got back and sighed. "I got Y/n there." He said. "Good." Vincent said. "How is everything looking?" Norman asked, beging to feel the hard tension through out the room. "Eveything is ready and good to good, all we need it, your word boss." Vincent said. "Are you guys ready?" Norman asked the others. Barbara stood up, with her fist clenched and her head down. "Boss, I've been waiting years for this. I will rip all of their head off-" "Barbara, save that for when it happens." Cislo said nervous. "Yes boss we're ready." Cislo said. Norman nodded. "Just give me a minute.

Norman walked into his room. He walked to the desk and pulled out Y/n's note.

'Hey Norman, I'm probally with my new faimly right now! I hope you won't miss me too much. Think about it like this. I HUGE game of tag. I'm waiting for you to find me, you haven't been able to do it before, but I know you'll find me. I'm writing this beacsue I know I won't have enough time to say bye. That day I said I lost my pick I had already made the necklace, I was actully writing this. ANYWAYS. Norman you meant so so much to me while I was here and I don't know what I'm going to do without you. But I'll write a song about you. All of you. I'll play our song everyday, don't forget it, dont forget me, thats all I'm asking, kay? Anyways I'll see you again, some day. Again Norman, until then, I couldn't have been happier meet you, Dr. Normal.'
- Daisy(P.S. can you give my other letter out, thanks!)

He re-read. "Well I found you, now you're it. And you better figure out what the hell to do without me." He laughed to himself, crying lightly. He floded it and put it in is pocket along with the picture of him and her. He tucked in the necklace and walked out. "Lets do this."

Y/n woke up and was now inside the church. "Y/n are you okay?!" Rossi quickly yelled when he saw her beging to blink awake. "Huh?" Was all she could say. "We found you passed out in the back." Nat said with a bowl of soup in his hands. "Here." He slowly passed it to her. Y/n tired to move her arms, but she was too tired, too weak. Y/n titled her head back, trying to figure out had made her pass out so hard, what happened before this. Y/n looked back down and Nat was holding out the spoon for her. "You don't have to-" She quickly said emmabaresed. "Let me do this! You helped me and Rossi so much over the years, you helped everyone. So shut up and let me help you!" Nat said, shoving the spoon in her mouth. "Is this burt?!" Y/n asked. "Don't be so picky!" Nat said. "How is that even possible-" Nat shoved more soup on her mouth. "Why'd you come down here anyways Y/n?" Nat asked.

Thats when Y/n remebered. Norman had been walking her down here to stop Emma and Ray. And then Norman told her... "Y/n?" Nat said. "Oh uh, just came to say hi, I guess. I don't have anything to do-" Then they all heared it. A big bang, that's when Y/n knew, so did Emma, Ray, Don, and Gilda. "What was th-" "Don't worry about it." Y/n cut off Nat, glaring at him while he looked the other way.

Rossi came running back into the room. "Y/n I got you a cozy blanket!" He smiled big, carrying an over sized blanket. Y/n laughed lightly. "Thank you Rossi." He souluted to her. "Can I snuggle up with you?" He asked. Y/n smiled. "Sure Rossi." Rossi crawled up next to her and closed his eyes. Nat smiled, and left to go deal with the other kids. "Y/n are you okay?" Rossi asked speepily. "What do you mean?" Y/n asked looking at him. "You seem diffrent since you came back." Y/n's eyes widened.

Norman grabbed a sword, and headed out after everyone had went out. He looked around as demons all around his began to degenerate. "Daisy darling, I'm sorry. I just want you to be safe."

"He was going to do it either way." Ray grunted. "We have to go now." Emma said. "If we get there fast enough, we can stop this!" Emma said. Sonju offered them all a ride back. When they had arrived back demons were skreacting and degenerating at a fast pace. "Me and Mujika will go give these demons our blood, you guy can go get your friends to stop them." Sonju said. Emma and Ray nodded. "Gilda, Don go back okay?" Emma said. The two nodded and headed back.

Emma and Ray kept looking till Emma saw him. "Norman!" She yelled. He was about to kill one of the demons, he held his swords above it's head. But when she looked at Norman, he had tears in his eyes, he didn't look how he looked before. He looked how he looked when he was younger, and pure. Like when Norman woke Y/n up. Norman looked at Emma. "Norman stop!" Emma pleaded. Norman shook his head. "It's too late." Norman said sadly.

Barabar began chasing two demons with Zazie along her side. "Get back here!" She yelled. The two demos cried. They decided to split up. Barbara chased one and Zazie chased the other, but they were fast.

Vincent watched from a far to make sure everything was going smoothly, but then he saw Norman. "We need to stop Barbara and Zazie, I was wrong, and we need to stop this." Norman smiled sadly. Vincent stared at him in shock.