Chapter #17

Me and Cislo walked in. We apreantly had been out most the day. "Hey Y/n I think I'm going to go take a nap." He said, the awkward tesnion from early still lightly lingering. I offered to play guitar for him, since no one else was found in the house. He nodded and went to his room. I walked into me and Norman's room expecting to see Norman working, but he wasn't there. I thought he must've gone to the lab. I sighed, picking up my guitar. I saw Norman's desk, and my note had been un-folded, and there was two small water drops on the paper, and the picture of me and Norman had been taken down and rested next to the letter. I looked at the picture, then in the mirror. I had chnaged. Now rested acoross my forhead was a large unavoidable scar. I put my hand up to it, and tears trickled down my face.

END OF POV

Y/n made her way to Cislo's room. When she walked in, he was already resting his eyes. Y/n quietly walked and sat on the chair in his room. She looked on his mirror, and like Norman he had picture of him back home. She looked at everyone and saw Barbara too. She looked at their young innocent faces, before they were torchured and drugged. Y/n sighed and turn to look at Cislo, but he was standing right behind her. Her face slightly heated up. "Cislo." She whispered. "I remember this." He took the picture and took a couple steps back. "You looked really diffrent." Y/n said, now turning around to face him. "Ya think, well I guess, they did do this to my hair." He sighed. "You were a cute kid." Y/n said softly looking at the picture. "What about now?" he teased. "You look pretty good now too Cislo." Y/n smiled. "Barbara's hair." Y/n said looking where the missing red streak should be. "Want to see younger me?" Y/n asked. Cislo smiled, then nodded. "I bet you looked just as adorble." He said softly.

Y/n led him to hers and Norman's room. She picked up the picture and showed him. He inspected it. Y/n's guitar leaned against a tree, a book resting in Norman's lap. And there heads resting next to each other. When Cislo looked up again. Y/n was staring in the mirror, with her hand over her forehead. Her hand had a light shaking. Cislo grabbed her wrist on the hand that was raised. Y/n turned her head to look at him. He realized her eyes were watering. He cupped her head. "Y/n." He started, looking into her eyes. "You are, beautiful." He said quietly.

Y/n looked away and took the picture. "Norman sure grew up." She smiled, dismissing what just happened. Cislo laughed in agreement, "Yeah." He looked at the desk, and at the letter. "What's that?" He asked. "Oh I wrote a good bye letter to everyone that could read, before I left the orphanage." Y/n said. "That's sweet." Cislo laughed.

Time Skip

Barbara pushed norman out of her room. Y/n had been in the kitchen wiht Vincet and Zazie, helping with cooking, while Cislo took his long deserved nap. Norman's head began throbbing from Barbara's hours lectures. "God I'm smart and all but when it comes to peoples feeling, I know about as much as Ray." Norman sighed rubbing his head. "Hope you took notes, Norman." Norman jumped and he got a chill down his spine as Barbara grinned and walked away. "Ohhhhh Y/nnnnn!" She sand walking to the kitchen. Y/n had been yelling at Vincent for cooking wong.

"Well why didn't you cook then?" Vincent asked difensivley. Y/n rolled her eyes, pushing him out the way. "Oh hey Barbara, have you seen Norman?" Y/n asked. Barbara grinned. "No, no I haven't." She said. "Good." Y/n mumbled to herself. Norman walked in the kitchen. "Hey everyone." He said tiredly. "Where have you been all day boss?" Vincent asked. "Working." Norman said. Barbara chuckled. 

When the food was done, Y/n woke up Cislo and they all ate. "Me and Cislo went and saw the others today." Y/n said quietly, trying to break the scilence. "Gilda and Don, went with Emma and Ray to look for the two demons." Y/n said. "They left the others there?" Norman asked paniced. "Yeah, Nat was there, I might stop over tomorrow too if I have time, he looked like he could use some help." Y/n said. "And some kids thought me and Cislo were together and some thought I was with Norman." Y/n chuckled. Both of the guys faces heated up. "So they thought the truth?" Barbara whispered to Y/n. Y/n lightly smacked her arm. "Oh shut up Barbara." Y/n rolled her eyes playingly. 

Barbara gave Norman a look. Norman tried to think back to all his notes, but couldn't think what she could be hinting. "Soooo Y/n, you probaly don't want to go alone to see your old friends tomorrow, but I'll be busy, now that I think about it." Barbara looked to Norman. "I could go with you." Cislo and Norman said at the same time. Y/n smiled. "More the merrier!" Y/n said hapilly. Norman glared at Cislo, but Cislo was looking at Y/n.