Chapter #24

It’s been a week and now it’s our first day of school., this leading week up we had to study where we’ll be joining in school, since we’re kind of joining late.

END OF POV

“How do I look?” Emma asked in her new school uniform. The two other girls squealed. “You look so good Emma!” Y/n cheered. “Hell, we’re going to stun the school with our beauty.” Barbara said, the other two laughed. “Would you guys shut the hell up, why do you have so much energy?” Ray hissed. The three girls snickered, walking away from him. “God they’re so annoying.” He hissed. “I don’t think so.” Norman laughed. “Well I do.” Ray said walking to the kitchen.

After breakfast it was time to get one the bus. “Daisy, can I sit by you on the bus?” Norman asked. Y/n smiled. “Sure.” She said. The bus pulled up and they got on, sitting closer to the front.    Y/n was quiet for most the ride. 

“Hey you alright?” Norman asked. Y/n looked at him. “What is I have my side effect, or people think I’m weird or-” “Daisy, you’ll be fine.” Norman smiled to her. She nodded. “You’re right.”

Ray put his head over the seat from behind them. “You better not call her that name in school.” Ray grinned. “Why?” Norman asked. “God you’re so dumb.” Ray said. “Sit in your seat!” The bus driver yelled. “Jeeze, coulda asked nicely first.” Ray rolled his eyes sitting down. Y/n chuckled. “I think you should just call me Y/n at school. 

When they arrived Cislo, Vincent, and Barbara went different ways, since they were in different grades. “Oh Y/n we have first hour together come on!” Emma said excitedly grabbing Y/n’s hand. Norman chuckled. “Oh looks like we have a couple classes together too Ray.” Norman said. “If you drag me there I’m going to drag you to he-” Ray was cut off. “Are you new here?” A boy their age asked. He was taller and had brown hair. “Yeah we are.” Norman said. “What class do you have first?” He asked. “Tch why should we tell you?” Ray asked harshly. “Lets go Norman.” Ray said pulling him past the guy. “Ray what the hell was that about?” Norman asked. “I don’t like that guys face.” Ray said. 

“Everyone this is Y/n and Emma. They will be new students, so please be nice and enclude them.” The teacher said. “Would you two like to properly introduce yourselves?” Emma shook her head excitedly. “I’m Emma-” Emma’s voice faded from Y/n’s hearing, she hadn’t realized how many people were really there. “Y/n and you?” The teacher said. 

Y/n looked up and it felt like one hundred eyes were on her. She started shaking lightly. “Ummm.” She tried to say something. She felt water in her eyes. Her jaw got tense and it was hard to speak. “I’m Y/n.” She finally made out quietly. “Can you speak up please?” The teacher asked. “She has a bit of a scratchy throat right now, this is Y/n, my best friend! Like I said we grew up together!” Emma smiled, helping Y/n. 

Y/n looked to Emma and smiled. “Thanks.” She said. “Anytime.” Emma smiled brightly. “Y/n you get to sit next to Mark, Emma by Shara.” The teacher said. The two kids waved, indicating where they were. 

About half way through class Y/n had to use the bathroom. While trying to find it she saw two kids up ahead. “Um excuse me.” She said lightly. They turned around, and looked to be a year older. “What do you want?” They asked. “Do you know where-” She was cut off by one laughing. “What the hell happened to your forehead?” He laughed. “N-nothing.” Y/n said. “Well something obviously happened. “Nothing that you need to know.” Y/n said harshly. “Oh so Mrs. Scar Face can talk?” The other boy said. Y/n turned around. And started walking away. “Did we hurt your feelings?” One started laughed as they heard her sniffle. 

Y/n just decided to go back to class. She had forgotten she even had the scar on her head. ‘Is it really that noticeable? Does it make me look ugly?’ Were some of her thoughts walking back to class. 

After first hour, Y/n had class with Norman. While walking Y/n was really quiet. “Y/n are you okay?” Norman asked about telling her about his first hour. Y/n nodded. “I’m fine.” She said. 

After second hour she had third hour with Ray. Then her fourth hour she had gym with Emma, Norman, and Ray, then after that they all had lunch. 

They sat together. Y/n sat and played with her food while the other three talked. “What’s wrong with her?” Ray whispered to Norman. “I don’t know, she said shes fine.” He shrugged, then he remember his classes with Barbar- ‘If any girl says she's fine, but she’s acting different she is not fine. Don’t push her to tell you what's wrong. But comfort her, or try to get her mid off of it.’ Barbara had scolded him about one time. Norman got chills thinking about that again. “Emma did anything happened in first hour?” Norman asked. “No, I mean she was too nervous to introduce herself.” Emma shrugged. “Hey Y/n after school, if we don’t have any homework. Want to watch a movie?” Norman asked. Y/n looked up and smiled and nodded. 

Y/n’s fifth hour she had alone. While looking around the class, sh saw the two guys that looked like they were a year older. “Hey Jack look.” The one that made the first comment earlier poutine to Y/n. “Oh we got Mrs. Scar Face in out class ain’t that nice?” He grinned walking towards her. “This class will finally be fun.” The other one grinned. 

Y/n’s last hour she had Norman and Emma. After that is was finally time to go home. Once they got back, they all had a bit of homework. Y/n and Emma went to their room along with Barbara. “This is like, really easy.” Y/n said staring at the paper. “It’s easier than the test back at home.” Emma said quietly. “Oh man, I wanted his to be hard.” She whined. Y/n and Barbara chuckled. “You two are just too smart. My homework is really hard.” Barbara rolled her eyes. “Let me see.” Y/n said. Barbara passed Y/n her homework. “Yeah this is really easy too.” Y/n said. “What?!” Barbara yelled. 

Norman finished his homework and heard towards Y/n’s room, but she had the same idea, because she was walking to his room. “Ready to watch a movie?” Norman asked. Y/n smiled. “Can we watch F/m (favorite movie)?” Y/n asked excited. “Yeah sure.” Norman said. They went to the living room, while Norman got the movie ready Y/n was making the popcorn. “Y/n! Y/n!” A small voice called. “Oh hey Rossi..” Y/n smiled. “How was your first day of school?” He asked. Y/n remembered what happened in the hallway and sighed. “It went really well me, Norman, Emma, and Ray have a lot of classes together.” Y/n smiled. “That’s good, what are you making?” Rossi asked. “Oh I’m making popcorn for me and Norma’s movie.” She said as the popcorn started to pop. “Can I watch with you guys?” Rossi asked. “Sure.” Y/n smiled softly. 

When the popcorn was done Y/n walked out of the kitchen with Rossi on her back. “We have some cute company.” Y/n smiled. Norman laughed. “Okay.” He smiled. Y/n sat next to Norman and Rossi curled up next to Y/n.

Rossi soon fell asleep. “Y/n did something happen at school?” Norman asked. Y/n didn’t say anything for a moment. “Yeah.”

AN: Okay I hoped you like the first chapter in the human world. I know it’s not all that good butttt it was a school day. So I hope you enjoyed. I’m so excited to write a Christmas and Halloween one. Anyways hope you enjoyed and come back for more! See you in another chapter. (Also please let me know if you want more school chapter.)