Chapter #19

I got out of bed and remembered, today is the day, the day Norman releases the drug. I still don't know if I'm against it or for it. It's been stressing me out a lot. I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. Everyone had a grim mood and had begun eating. "I'm going to twist there fucking heads off." Barbara said, grinding her teeth. Nobody told her to stop this time. I felt a wave of sickness come over me. "Y/n, I want you to go to Emma and Ray's place, keep them out of our way." Norman said. Y/n stood there and nodded slowly. "I'll take you there, make sure you get there fine." 

END OF POV 

Y/n sat at the table, looking at her food, staring off into spcae. Cislo softly shook her shoulder. "Hey you alright?" He whispered. Y/n nodded still looking down. "I'm just not that hungry right now, I'm gong to excuse myself." She said quietly, standing up and going back to the room. "Don't tell me she's against it too." Barbara rolled her eyes. "She told me, she doesn't know how to feel about it." Cislo said, looking at the closed door. "Are you serious? She said it herself she has changed, we all have from that fucked up place. It put us and so many kids threw hell, and that's not even talking about the orphanges." Barbara said, getting up and stomping off to her room too.

Norman sighed. "I have other things I need to inform her about, so me and her will start heading out." Norman said. Cislo nodded and Norman walked into the room. Y/n was sitting on the edge of the bed, her eyes wide and her head down in her hands. She was breathing heavy and shaking lightly. "Y/n are you okay?" Norman asked speeding up to her. She nodded that she was fine, but didn't move. "You don't want us to do it, do you?" Norman asked, walking to his desk. "It's not that. Just feeling a little sick I gusse." Y/n said looking up. When she did she saw Norman finally putting on his necklace, the one she had made one year ago, with her lucky pick. "This necklace, is a promise, that I'll protect you at all cost, and that you'll escape this horrid hell, Daisy." Norman said, turned around. His voice was shaking but harsh. It spoke the turth.

Norman and Y/n left soon after and on the walk there Norman explaiened the plan. When he got back to the house, it'll take about ten minutes before he lets the drug out, then him and the others will go around to kill all the demons. If Emma and Ray get back, and go to their place. It's Y/n's job to stop them. Y/n nodded as they aproched the chruch.

Norman took Y/n's hand, removing his demon mask. His hand was shakingly slightly. Y/n took off her mask too. "Norman-" "Daisy, I'm sorry I can't go forward with you, and help you fulfill your dream of falling in love. I'm bringing you here, becasue I know you'll be safe here." Norman started, and his eyes began watering. "Norman what are you talking about?" Y/n asked. "Daisy, I loved you the second you were brought into the orphanage, and if I could change something, so maybe we were both born on the human side, or just you. I would. I'd change the world for you." Y/n's heart began racing. "And I'm going to, so I can go, knowing you're safe and okay." Norman said. "Norman what the hell are you talking about?" Y/n asked getting worried. "Daisy, I lied, and I lied to the others. They drugged me. My side effcts are so bad. I'm in stage four. Y/n, I am going to die." Norman said. Tears began to trickle down Y/n's face. "Norman no." Y/n cried. "I knew I'd have to live without you but not this soon." Y/n said to herself. Norman held her hand tighrly and with his other hand cupped her face. "But that's not what I wanted to tell, I wanted to tell you that, Daisy I'm in love with you." Norman looked into her eyes, but not for long becasue he didn't waist a second for his lips to finally meet hers.

Y/n's face heated up. Her face heated up, but was cooled by her tears. Y/n began shaking, but kissed Norman back. He lifted his hand to her head and softly played with her hair. He pulled away and looked her in the eyes, he looked like him years ago, his face wasn't steirn anymore nothing about him was harsh. His face showed true pureness and happiness. "Daisy, I'm sorry I'm not how I used to be, and if I could I'd go back and change that so you could be happier- we could've been happier." He grabbed her hand again. "But it's time for me to go Y/n." He smiled, dropping her hand. "Keep playing for me, okay?" he said looking at her guitar, then turning around and beginging to leave. Y/n stood frozen. "Norman wait!" She yelled. Norman began turning aroud, but Y/n jumped on him, hugging him tightly. "Norman please don't leave, you can't!" Y/n cried. "I'm going to die either way, so let me do this one thing, then I'll truely be your gaurdian angel." He said. "We've been through so much together, and I don't want you to stress anymore. Please let me go Daisy." He said softly, finally dropping his smile. Y/n let go and looked at him one last time. "Norman I love you too." Y/n cried. Norman smiled. "That's all I needed to hear." Norman said standing up. He patted Y/n's head, then left, clenching her necklace. "I promise I'll protect you, Daisy."