Chapter #12

I jolted up and quickly looked around, breathing heavy and shaking. I was in a room, but not from the lab, this one was a bit bigger. My head started pounding. I sat on the edge of the bed trying to stop breathing so hard, the door opened and my head snapped to see who it was. 

END OF POV

"Oh you're awake." Norman smiled lightly. He was wearing a aqua blue cloak. "Where..." Y/n started. "You must've forgot, we escaped lambda if that's what you're nervous about. We were walking through a forest, and you told me about what happened to you, after that, you had one of your side effects and well, passed out." Norman laughed awkwardly. "How long was I out?" Y/n asked emmbarassed. "It's been two days since we arrived, I was starting to get worried." Norman said, putting down a demon head like thing on his desk. Y/n eyes widened in fear, Norman noticed when he looked back. "Oh, no this isn't real or anything, it's, well I did promise to tell you everything." Norman said the last part quietly. 

Norman walked over to Y/n and sat on the bed next to her, putting his hand on her leg. "I would assume you know the truth about the orphanage right Daisy?" He asked. She shook her head. Norman looked shocked. "When I got to the lab, lambda did you say? They told me that he adopted me and I was apart of this guys research, I was never really told anything. I guess I never really questioned the demon part of it." Y/n shurgged. Norman began laughing. "Hm?" Y/n hummed. "You can be so air headed sometimes can't you?" Norman said putting his hand on Y/n's head. 

Y/n stared at him. She never really had looked at him. His snow white hair, though his eyes were closed she couls still see his blue eyes. A blush crossed her face. "Uh" Norman opened his eyes. "Oh sorry, it's just." Y/n looked away. "I haven't seen you in a year, I'm scared I forgot what you looked like." Y/n laughed lightly. Norman laughed too. "So back, to the truth, Daisy, are you feeling alright?" Norman asked, in a more serious tone. Y/n shook her head, and Norman began to explain everything, the demons, mom, Ray being a spy, everybody's escape plan. 

Y/n began shaking and Norman put his hand on her back. "Daisy are you.." She started crying. "Daisy..." Norman said sadly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" "No, it's me, I just I feel bad, I left you guys there. What if somethigns happened to Rossi or Ray, or Emma or-" Norman cut her off with a hug. "Daisy I can't promise you, but I just know, that they are okay. I mean it's Ray and Emma, the two most trust worthy kids there, trust me- no trust them, Daisy." Norman smiled. "Norman." Y/n asked still being held by Norman. "Hmm?" He hummed softly. "Do you remember that promise you made, six or five years ago, you said something like, you'd protect me from all needels?" Y/n asked. "No, I guess I don't remember that." Norman said. "The first time you helped me get through a shot, you held me like this." Y/n laughed softly. "Really?" Norman laughed.

 The door opened and Norma let go instantly. "Boss we need to go back into- oh it's good to see that you're awake Y/n, how are you feeling?" Cislo asked. Y/n sighed. "I'm okay." She smiled. Norman stood up grabbing the head that he had set down eairler. "Hey later maybe you could play us something on your guitar." Cilso smiled nervously. Y/n's eyes widened and she smiled bright, shaking her head yes ecxitdedly. Norman shoved past him. "Y/n we'll be back shortly." Norman said. Cislo sighed and they left. 

Y/n sat up and walked to her guitar. She coressed the outline of the guiatr. She looked over to Normans desk and saw a piece of folded paper, she walked over to it and unfolded it. She began reading it and realzed it was her good bye letter she wrote before she left. She chuckled. "I forgot about this." She looked at the mirro and Norman had pictures of all of them, Emma, Norman, Ray, and Y/n. Y/n picked up the picture of her and Norman. The picture show'd, Y/n asleep on Norman's shoulder and Norman was resting his head on Y/ns's. Y/n blsuhed lightly, she hand't remembered this happening. She put it back then walked to her guiatr. 

She picked up her guitar and left the room. She looked around to her right was a couch with a fire place. She sat on the couch and began playing. She had gotten lost in the song for the first time since she had left from the orphange. 

she stopped playing when the guitar was lifted from her hands. "Y/n, it's time to stop playing. Norman said lightly. Y/n was brought back to reality. "What... what time is it?" She asked. "6:30." Barbara said eating an over sized turckey leg. "Y/n we left around noon." Norman said. "God was I really playing that long." Y/n looked up and saw Cislo, he was shocked, but he looked memrozied. "Can I see your hands." Norman asked, Y/n turned her head to him. "Uhhh." Y/n laughed awkwardly. "You know that's funny something just came up so I'm gonna dismiss myself, nice seeing you guys." Y/n tried to run away, but Norman stopped her. "Let me see, please Y/n." Norman said lightly.

Y/n sighed and sat back down on the couch. There were small cuts on some of her fingers. "I told you to stop playing so hard Y/n." She rolled her eyes. "Yeah sorry Dr. Normal." Norman's eyes widened, he hadn't been called that in forever, then he continuted to put band aids on her fingers. "Where were you guys for six hours anyways?" Y/n asked looking down to Norman. "We weren't we had gotten back, probally around three. You just didn't notice." Norman said annoyed. "What's wrong?" Y/n asked. "Nothing." Norman stood up. "Norman what's wro- "Y/n I said, nothing is wrong." Norman raised his voice a little, then walked away, leaving Y/n dumfounded.

That night she stayed in the living room setting and played guitar. It had been late that night and Cislo walked out. "Ah, Y/n you're still up?" He said sleepily. "Oh yeah, I have trouble sleeping, so  I just play guitar to pass the time." She chuckled quietly. "Well, mind if I join you then? I was having trouble sleeping myself." Cislo laughed quietly. "Sure, I don't mind." Y/n smiled. "Thanks." Cislo sat on the couch across from her. "You know, no one said it earlier, but we all thought your playing was so beautiful, how focused you were, and how it was obvious you were enjoying yourself." Cislo said looking at the fire place. A blush drew across Y/n's face. "You think?" She asked nervously. "Yeah, we all did." Cislo looked at her and smiled. "Ever since I had gotten to the lab, I was never able to get lost in song, I guess since I haven't in over a year, I was really lost, if I played for six hours straight." Y/n laughed looking down to her bandgaed hands.

Y/n started to tense up. She set her guitar down and started shaking. "Y/n are you, okay?" Cislo asked, now worried. She shook her head yes as she began to shake a little bit more. She went to her knees on the floor, and it started. She started gasping for air, that wasn't coming in. Cislo went to her side. He looked at her, her eyes clenched and her slight shaking. She looked scared. "Y/n what can I do?" Cislo asked. She shook her head left and right. Cislo put his hand over hers, and he felt how tense she was. "Y/n.." Was the last thing she heaed, when she finally died, though to him she only passed out. When she was explaing to Norman, she left out a few things, or barely explained them, to make him worry less. Like how the machine will reviver her all the time, and when she has her side effcts she really dying, from suffacation.

Cilslo picked her up and quietly brought her to Norman's room. She was still very tense. He laid her next to Norman, then left. He closed the door quietly and Vincent was now in the living room. "What was that about?" He asked. "What was what?" Cislo asked nervously. "Boss would be mad if he saw what you just did." Vincent said standng up. "What she passed out, and I brought her back to bed." Cislo said walking over to him. "Just saying, boss told you to do what she says and make sure she's okay, not fall for her." Vincent said walking away. "Falling for her?" Cislo whispered.

A/N: Competition?! I don't know if this was any good, and I'm sorry, but I hope you have been enjoying and will come back to read more! If you guys have any ideas I'd love to hear them! Anyways just wanted to make this A/N becasue this chpater was meh, so anyways keep reading and enjoy, see you in another chapter<3!