Chapter #13

I screamed. I sat up quickly breathing hard, harder than usaual. I started shaking, I tried to calm myself as much as possible, I couldn't go back to sleep, I was scared. I had a bad dream, I always do. But this one was diffrent. It wasn't about me it was about--

END OF POV

Norman and Cislo ran through the door. "Y/n are you okay?" They both said. Norman glared at Cislo. "Y/n what happened?" Norman asked fully walking into the room. Y/n looked at Norman, scared he eyes glisened with water. "Just a bad dream." Y/n stood up and walked past Norman and Cislo. "Where is the bathrooom?" Y/n asked turned away from them. "It's down the hallway and to the left." Cislo said. Y/n nodded and headed there. 

"What happened with her?" Brabara asked walking into the living room. "She had a bad dream." Norman said walking out of the room. "You okay boss, you seemed strssed." Brabara said. "No, she practically broke me ears, I've never heared her so loud." Norman said putting his hand up to his ear. Cislo and Brabara laugehd. "She was always the loudest at the lab." Brabara said. "I remeber her cracking the glass once, didn't hear her again for a week." Brabara said. 

 Y/n walked out and everyone turned to her. "Y/n, want to go out in town with me!" Brabara ran to her. "Sure." Y/n said quietly. "Here we made you a demon outfit." Brabara said dragging Y/n to the couch. "Is she ready to go out there?" Norman asked worried. "She'll be with me, we'll be fine." Brabara rolled her eyes. "Seriouly don't worry boss." Brabara said. 

Y/n looked at the demon outfit on the couch. It was a large f/c cloak. The mask was in a dimond shape and had one e/c (eye color) and one blue eye. Y/n stared at it's eyes. "I made the costume, I hope that still your favorite color." Norman said nervously. "I love it Norman." Y/n said lightly. Brabara had left to put on her outfit. 

Y/n picked up the large cloak looking for the top. "Need help?" Cislo asked. "Yeah." Y/n said still trying to find the opening. Cislo picked it up and put it over her head. "Uh thanks." Y/n smiled. Brabara ran up to Y/n scaring her. "Rahh!" Brabara yelled. Y/n screamed falling back onto Cislo. Brabara and Cislo laughed. "That wasn't funny!" Y/n said standing up quickly. Y/n put on the head then Brabara and Y/n left. 

"I want to know everything about you and Boss." Brabara grinned. "Uh what do you mean, also when it's us just say Norman 'boss' is weird." Y/n said. "Aren't you and him like a thing?" Brabara aksed. Y/n shook her head quickly. "We're just friends." Y/n laughed. "Well, what was he like. Was he still like some boss figure?" Brabara asked excidedly. Y/n stoped walking. "No, he's changed." 

"Where is Vincent and Zazie?" Norman asked. "I think they went out this morning." Cislo said. "Did you tell Y/n?" Cislo asked. "Tell her what?" Norman asked walking, to their kitchen. "About the drug to kill-" "No I haven't, and I hoesntely don't plan on telling her. I don't know if she would  aprove of it and I don't want her to worry or anything." Norman said. Cislo sighed. "You said you'd tell her the truth." "And I did, not all of it, but it's the truth." Norman shrugged. 

"We're back!" Vincent called out. Vincent and Zazie walked in. "Where are the two girls at?" Vincent asked. "They went out somehwere." Norman said. "You let them go out there?" Vincent asked. "Yeah, I don't see why not. They proablly won't be out too long." Norman sighed. "You're risking a lot." Vincent said. "I know, but Y/n she, never mind." Norman said rubbing his eyes. 

About an hour later Y/n and Brabara got back. They walked through the door and Brabara was laughing hard. "Y/n you're funny, we should hang out more." Brabara laughed. "And hanging out in here, we can't risk you two getting us caught." Norman said. Brabara rolled her eyes and walked away. "What did you say that was so funny?" Cislo asked Y/n. She shurgged, taking off the costume. Cislo laughed. "Y/n I'm going to go work in the room okay?" Norman said walking to the room. Y/n nodded and followed him. While he worked she played guitar. 

"Daisy, sorry if I've been, harsh. I've just been really stressed and-" "I know." Y/n said tuning her guitar. Norman tunred in his chair, leaning his head on the back of the chair. He watched Y/n tune her guiatr. A smile apeared on Norman's face for the first time in a while. A genuine smile. He began to dose off as Y/n closed her eyes and began playing, it was a soft tune. Norman began slowly closing his eyes, when they opened he'd see Y/n sitting on her tree, playing her guitar, covered in Daisys. "Daisy I lov-mm" He slowly drifted off to sleep. Y/n opened her eyes and smiled softly. She hadn't felt so relaxed in a year, it was obvious Norman hadn't either. She set down her guitar. 

She slid the chair Norman was in slowly to the bed, not to wake him. Then picked him up. She laid him on the bed and noticed his eye bags. He had been working so hard. Then Y/n reaized she didn't know what he had been working on. She sighed and stood up to leave the room. "Sleep well Norman, please." 

Y/n picked up her guitar and walked out. Cislo and the other three walked through the door at the same time. "Well how was I suposed to kno- oh hey Y/n." Cislo smiled. "Where is boss?" Vincent asked. "He's taking a nap." Y/n looked down and smiled smally thinking about how peacful he looked. "We just got some food." Cislo said. Y/n nodded."Need help cooking?" She asked. Cislo shook his head. "You can just play some music in the back if you want." He sugested. Y/n nodded.

eBarbara sat on the couch next to her and rested her head on Y/n's. "Thank you Y/n." Barbara said tired. "Hm?" Y/n paused playing. "I've never had someone I could call a bestfriend, but you make me feel like I can." She yawned and fell asleep. Y/n played lightly trying not to wake anyone up.

"Foods done!" Cislo called, startling Barbara awake. Y/n hadn't been bothered, she hadn't even heared Cislo. Barbara kneeled infront of her and Y/n didn't seem to notice. Cislo knelt infornt of her too, his face heating up only in the slightest. "She's so pretty like this." Cislo said quietly to himself. "Hey Y/n it's time to eat." Cislo slowly shook her. She came back to reality and her gentle e/c eyes met his. She smiled lightly and jumped up. "Good I'm straved." She ran to the kitchen. Cislo chuckled.

"Hey Cislo." Barbara said, watching Y/n happily get food. "Yeah?" Cislo asked doing the same. "Do you like her?" Barbara asked. "Huh?!" Cislo looked down to her. "Ohhhh you doooooo!" She smirked. "No I do not, keep your mouth shut." Cislo rolled his eyes stomping off.

"Awe!" Y/n yelped. "You okay?" Cislo asked quickly. "I spilt the soup." Y/n half smiled, grabbing her hand. "Let me see. Cislo took her hand gentley and looked at the starting scar. "You really need to be more careful." Cislo said. "You're starting to sound like Dr. Normal now too." Y/n laughed quietly to herself. "Hmm?" Cislo hummed. "Nothing" Y/n smiled.

After everyone ate Norman had woken up, after Norman ate, everyone talked till they all decided to go to sleep. Y/n laid in bed, restless. The dream she had that morning had come back to her. She got chill everytime she thought about it, and she knew if she saw one of the people that she had been with she'd have her side effect, large emotions can trigger them. Y/n sat up and sighed, thinking about the dream. Usual her dreams involove her, and everything she has already went through, but this showed the destained future, and she knew it. Her eyes bagn to water as she fell to the floor, her side effcet begining, and ending th night.