Chapter #15

"Y/n... Even if I did, I have a lot to worry about, and I'd want to wait till we're somweher safe where you could be my only worry." Norman had said. My eyes widened. I dropped his hand, that I hadn't realize I was even holding. And I guess I hadn't realize I was running. Tears fell down my face, and I don't know why. I liked Norman, he was a great friend. He always has been. I don't know maybe I felt played. The way he'd talk and care for me made it seem like maybe, no Barbrar got that stupid thought in my head. But I can't blame anyone for my feeling. I had arrvied at our hide-out.

END OF POV

Y/n stumbled into the house, still crying with her head down. She started walking to hers and Norman's room. She bumpped into someone and looked up. "Y/n what are-" Cislo saw her crying. "Uh Y/n whats wrong?" He asked quickly, putting his hands gently on her arms. She put her head down and cried. She ignored him, becasue she didn't know how to awnser.

Cislo hugged Y/n and titled his head down to rest on top of Y/n's. She moved her arms and hugged him tight. "Do you want to go to my room?" Cislo asked, letting go. Y/n looked at the door, waiting for Norman then sighed. "Yeah." She said fidgetting with her hands, trying to keep herfelf from causing her side effect.

Cislo led her to his room. Y/n sat on his bed, trying to fully silence her crying. Cislo sat next to her, still giving her some space. "What happened?" He asked softly. Y/n shrugged. Cislo sighed. "I guess, I'm just upset Norman has changed." She said quietly. "Or he doesn't feel how I thought he did." She said. Cislo heart started to race, how did she think he felt? "But it isn't fait that I'm upset." Y/n said crying harder grabbing her legs tightly. "I've changed just as much, even still I've changed more." She put her hands to her eyes.

Cislo oepned his arms. "Can I-" Y/n quicklt threw herself into his arms. "I don't even like him so why am I upset?!' Y/n yelled, but it wasn't very loud coming from the tears. Cislo felt her getting tense. "Hey Y/n, focus on something, like the wind from outside, or my voice." He said quitely, but he knew it was too late.  Y/n started slolwy shaking, then passed out, slowly suffocating in her sleep. Cislo laid her in bed. He took the extra pillows and a blanked and laid on the floor. 'Dose she have feelings for Norman?' Was all he could think before he took his last blink to sleep.

Emma and Ray had decided to go talk to Norman about his plan, to try and stop him from going on. Emma and Ray knocked on the door and Cislo opened it. "We're looking for Norman." Emma smiled. "Oh boss." Cislo oepend the door all the way. Emma and Ray walked in, Y/n was sitting on the couch tuning her guitar and Vincent was on his computer. Norman walked out of his room and looked at the two. "Hey Ray and Emma." He smiled. Y/n looked up and waved. "Norman we need to talk." Emma said dismissing his greeting.

"Boss." Zazie whispered at the door. "After I get back, you can stay here and wait if you'd like." Norman said. Ray nodded, as Norman left. "You guys can sit." Cislo said, walking to sit next to Y/n. Ray and Emma sat across from them. "What do you guys want to talk to Norman about?" Y/n asked. "We don't agree with his plan." Emma said. "It's not right to kill all of them, or any!" Emma said Y/n's eyes widened as long with the others in the room.

Barbara was the first to jump to it. "What the hell do you mean it's wrong, what's wrong is what they did to us!" She yelled. She kept yelling while Cislo told her to stop. She finally stopped when a hand apeared on her shoulder She looked back and it was Y/n. "Barbara, please don't yell at my friends." Y/n said quietly. Barabra's eyes widened and then she stomped off. 

Y/n sat back down, not looking at Emma or Ray. "Y/n you have to agree, I know you don't think it's right either, I can tell. And it's not something you'd want, it's not like you-" Emma said. "Well I've changed, and so has Norman and whoever ended up in that fucked lab." Y/n yelled standing up. Emma and Ray's eyes widened, they had never seen Y/n like this. Y/n sighed and sat down. Cislo slowly rubbed her back. Emma and Ray quickly looked at each other.

Norman had gotten back and everyone got up to leave. "Y/n stay here." Norman said. Y/n hesitated, but sat next to Norman. Emma explained why she disagrees and then Ray brought up the demons that don't eat people. Norman looked up in shock. "Did you hear about them?" Norman quickly asked. Emma shook her head. "No we met them." Emma said. "You're telling me that eveil blooded demon is still alive?" Norman asked aloud, mostly to himself. Norman explained to Emma and Ray, who that was. Y/n didn't know who that was but she wasn't listening the whole time, she was playing guitar.

"Y/n let's go." Norman said. Y/n clenched her first and stood up. "Let's make a deal!" Emma said. "If we can find Mujika and Sonju in ten days you don't go through with your plan." Emma stated. Norman turned around. "Three days." He said. "Seven." Emma argued. "Five days take it or leave it. " Norman said with a steady tone. "Fine, five days." Emma sighed. Then Norman and Y/n left. "Daisy, Can we talk about last-" "No." Y/n said.

The rest of the day, Y/n avoided Norman and it was noticed. "Is it just me, or had Y/n been avoiding Norman?" Barbara asked. "It's not just you, I've noticed too." Vincet said. Cislo nodded, thinking about last night. "Now that I think about it, I didn't see her come out of Norman's room." Barbara smirked. "She wasn't in mine." Vincent said. "Well she wasn't in mine." Barbara said with a mocking tone of voice, knowing where Y/n had been last night. Zaizie shook his head. "Cislo?" Barbara asked grinning. Cislo sat there connered. "What happened then?" Barbara asked. then Y/n walked back to the living room, saving Cislo. 

"Y/n what the hell is up with you and Norman, we all see it." Barbar asked. Y/n smiled. "Nothing, he's just been really tired, I think it's best if I gave him a little sapce." She said happily, conving them all, other than Cislo. "So you were in Cislo's room for no reason?" Barbara asked. "Like I said Norman is tired, I didn't want to distub him." Y/n calarfied. "Why didn't yu come to my room?" Barbara hissed. "I don't know where your room is." Y/n laughed. "How do you know where Cislo's is?" "I just knocked on the door and it happened to be his room." Y/n hissed back. Y/n and Barbara started laughing. 

That night Y/n waited for Norman to fall asleep befoe going to sleep, and as Y/n laid in bed. She questioned if she really wnated Norman to kill all of them. 

A/N: Heyyy sorry if this chapter was bad, but I hope you're still enjoying enough to conrinue. As always thank you to all my readers and the the ones interacting, it really helps modivate me, knowing people are waiting for another chapter and excited to read them. Sorry if this is boring, ya'll are gonna leave soon😭. Anyways see you in another chapter! <33 (And sorry for any grammar mistakes, and to all my Ray fans, I reccomed reading my other book "The Myth of SFE." sorry for the ad💀)