Chapter #29

I stare at the ceiling, mom will yell it's time to get up any time now, I haven't slept sense I kissed Norman, and Cislo kissed me. I think it's obvious to all the others too, with all their snarky comments, mostly Ray though. It's been a week sense then. I'm shaking thinking about it. Today Emma has her fifth drivers test, Norman, Ray, and me all already past, Emma failed four times at this point. I start playing with my hands, 'how long have I been staring, how much longer till mom says it's time to go to school?' Then I hear the footsteps and the hallways lights on.

END OF POV

"Everybody, it's time to get up!" Rings through the hallways. Y/n is the first to get up, already being awake. She stumbles out of bed, dizzy, and makes her way to the hallway. "Morning Y/n," Mom says lightly. Y/n looks over to Mom and smiles nodding her head, making her way to the bathroom, before anyone else can get in.

The girl opens the door and closes it quickly, grabbing the door handle for sturdiness. She peers up in the mirror, she's disappointed for even thinking it, but she wonders what it would take to die, get rid of the scar on her face. She raises her hand to the scar to cover her forehead, seeing how much prettier she looks without it. Tears pricked her eyes. Why her? Why? Why couldn't she have been sent off to the demons at the orphanage? Why couldn't she have gone through gas chambers. Why'd she have to be the one to get a stupid machine in her head. A machine that left an ugly scar, and  made her life never ending. What would it take to stop it... 

"Y/n hurry the hell up, I know there are a lot of bathrooms here but they aren't unlimited!" Ray shouted through the door, banging. Y/n quickly scrambled to open the door. "H-hey morning, sorry." She said quickly. "Damn, you still look like shit." Ray said. Y/n stared at him harshly. "Have you slept-" "Go to the bathroom, people are waiting." Y/n squinted her eyes and said harshly to Ray. he sighed pushing past her.She stood at the door for a moment, hearing everything. Smaller kids screaming and crying, old kids complaining, Emma talking about how she'll definitely pass her test, and Norman, right next to her. "Hey," he said softly. A chill ran down Y/n's spine. "Oh hey," she said quickly, walking away. Norman put his hand on her shoulder. "Please, Y/n, talk to me." he said, his voice almost quivering. Y/n glanced back at him and saw his worried expression. She pressed her lips together. "Tonight, in the living room at 12:00 AM everyone will be asleep," Norman said, hopeful, nodding, then walking away. Y/n stood in the hallway, breathing heavy as Norman left her, and Ray walked past her.

A/N: OKAY GUESS WHO'S BACK!!  Okay so this part isn't too important, but now I'll be able to post A LOT more frequently because I got my own computer. I had been using my school Chromebook and using unblockers, that barely worked. Buttttt now I have my own computer, so I have that free will. Anyways, a couple things about the story; I lowkey think in previous chapters I was writing in past tense, but I'm switching to present tense. Also this chapter is  short, I want to get a chapter out there, and I want to give what happens later it's own chapter, so hopefully I can think of something. ANYWAYS THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY SUPPORTING AND INTERACTING WITH THE STORY, LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU GUYS IN ANOTHER CHAPTER!