Chapter #28

I stared at the almost complete night sky out the window, letting the calming feeling over take my body, trying to let it make my horrid headache disapear. The moon changed sides of the car as Cislo took a left at an empty  traffic light. I thought back to me and Norman, but every time I did, my head hurt worse. "Okay, we're here." Cislo said, I tilted my head twords him, and we were in a parking lot with grass sourning most of it.

END OF POV

Cislo quickly got out of the car, Y/n slowly opened her door, but Cislo got to the other side and shut the door. He waited a second, then opened the door with his hand reached out to the girl. Y/n took his hand, it was warm, wamer than Normans'. "We're going to go up there." Cislo pointed up behind them. Y/n turned around, and a large hill with something set at the top, awaited them. Cislo took Y/n's hand again, and began leading her twords the hill.

"I found this place with some of my football friends a while ago, I thought you might like it here." Cislo smiled warmly to Y/n. Her heart started racing, she already did like it here, she could see the perfect view of the stars up ahead. She held his hand a bit tighter, to gain the warmth.

About half way up the hill Y/n was getting tired and her head was starting to hurt worse. Cislo glanced over and saw her face. "Are you okay?" He asked quickly, with a worried tone. She nodded, with her eyes squinted shut. Cislo had paused walking, then the girl felt the feeling of being alleviated from the ground. When she opened her eyes Cislo was carrying her.  Her face heated up and she turned her head away, embarrased. "I can walk-" "You can, but you're in pain, please, let me carry you." Cislo said softly. Y/n didn't reply, excepting it.

When they got to the top, some blankets were laid under the tall thick tree at the top of the hill. Cislo set Y/n down. "You feeling better?" He asked, laughing a bit. Y/n nodded, sitting down against the tree. Her thoughts trailed back to the first night, the night Norman got her and the others out of the lab, which led to escaping to a demon town, secrets being unvailed, and a decent amount of freedom.

Cislo sat next to her. "Can I um, put  my arm around you?" He asked. Y/n nodded smally, her mind rushing, thinking about many diffrent things. She looked up at the stars, while Cislo's arm laid as a warm pillow behind her neck, not to scratch on the tree. "Hey Y/n." Cislo said, she hummed in response. "Do you remember, your star song?" Cislo asked. Y/n took a second to think, then shook her head.

Cislo sighed. "It wasn't too long after you got the device put in your head, you'd sing a song about stars. I wish I could remember the lyrics, but I only heard it two times, when I was being taken to one of the gas chambers. Somehow... the song calmed my nereves. Of couse I was still scared, but whenever I heard your songs, weather it was the star one, or the one you play for Norman I-" Cislo paused, and looked down at Y/n. The moon sparkled onto her face, and the stars helped aluminate her eyes, in a way he'd never seen before. "You don't remember half of the stuff you've been through Y/n." Cislo whipsered to her. Y/n's eyes widened and she looked up as him. His eyes were full of sorrow and hurt.

"You've been through so much more than Norman knows, than you even know. It's not fair, cause your suffering may only continue Y/n, dear. But I want to do anything to make you happier, aliviate your pain, till when your with me the pain is all gone." He whispered, his face inching closer to Y/n's. 

Why wasn't she stopping him? His soft lips met Y/n's, and his left hand reached to cup Y/n's face. He pulled away and looked her in the eyes. "The things you don't remember, I think should stay forgotten, but just know, we were more then strangers there. You knew me, and I knew you, then I heard you knew Norman, so I pretened, as much as I could but Y/n, I need you again, even if it is one more night, or you playing that star song just one more time." Cislo said.

Y/n stared at him, and her eyes had began to water, becasue she couldn't breath again, she felt it coming all night, and the stress, mixed with her unknown feeling for these boys, had taken over. She just wanted to go home and go to sleep, but know her feeling. "Y/n?" Cislo asked quickly. She turned away, as her body tensened. She paniced streaching for a breath of air, but she already kne she was dying, for the millionth time, and she'd wake up soon, somehwere.