Chapter #35

I feel bad for ruining me and Norman's date. He keeps telling me it's fine, but I feel like it's not. I woke up before we got back. Almost everyone was asleep, Norman was tired so he went to bed, now I'm laying in bed trying to remember how I escaped Lambda.

END OF POV 

"Did you get anything" Vincent asked as Norman walked into his room, making sure no one saw. "Well that's why I'm here." Norman said. Vincent nodded grabbing some paper and a pen. "She said... it makes her forget." Norman started. "We already knew that." Vincent rolled his eyes. "No like really forget, she doesn't remember much of anything from the orphanage or Lambda. She fears she'll forget everything, soon." Norman leaned against Vincent's lab counter. Vincent hummed in deep thought, then scribbled some notes on his clipboard.  "Anything else?" Vincent asked not looking up to Norman. "Yeah, she said something I missed, she mentioned that'd she'll never die, she'll outlive everyone." "You didn't need to be a scientist to figure that out." Vincent looked up disappointed at Norman. "uh yeah," Norman chunked rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Just wanted to make sure you knew, oh and she brought up even if someone could, turn it off. It'd still be stuck in her head. I'd assume that'd bring her terrible migraines, maybe some of her side effects would still remain." Norman switched the topic, then began thinking out loud to himself. Vincent grunted. "I need different information, that will actually help." Vincent said quite annoyed. "Well none of us know the real science behind it." Norman said back. "Well there's the problem Norman, I don;t think I'll ever be able to make something-" "You have to!" Norman yelled, interrupting Vincent. "Norman I don't think you know what kind of technology we're-I'm dealing with. Norman you have to get out of this fantasy! We can't help her... Now we both need to go to bed." Vincent said dismissing Norman. Norman stood there a moment then left, tears pricking his eyes. "Why did it have to happen to you?"

A/N: OMG DON'T HATE ME FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!! I'm struggling with all of my stories right now and school has been so deadly stressful. (Also a little advertisement if you're a Hiakyuu!! or a Kenma Kozume fan I recommend reading my "Whore Hopper" xreader) Also little note, the story is getting close to it's enddddd~ we've come so far and I never thought I'd get this many readers! So thank you all, and I would say, hope you're enjoying it, but if you're 35 chapters in I think you are... so enjoy some more! I can't make a promise of when the next  chapter comes out but I'm trying! 

Also I'm so excited for the end, I plan on posting the cannon ending, and head cannon endings if you guys have any at the end! So super excited for that!!