Chapter #27

I pulled away sightly and wondered, 'why the fuck did I do that?' "Umm." A male voice cleared his voice. Me and Norman snapped our heads over and the atendednt had the door open, implying us to get out. "I mean, if you guys want to go again, you can just give me more tickets." He said. "No that's fine, we should get going." Norman smiled, pulling me out quickly.

END OF POV

The two stepped out with an awkward tension, looming with them. "There they are!" Emma points to her friends, not too far from her and Ray. They ran up to Y/n and Norman. "Oh you got to go on the farisewheel?" Emma smiled brightly, like always. Y/n and Norman nodded. "Want to go again?" She asked. "Do you want to, Daisy?" Norman asked Y/n, and her face heated up, she shakes her head  no quickly. "I think she's still feeling a bit sick we should just get going." Norman said quietly looking at the ground, noticing the Y/n was holding his hand, so lightly. He felt his stomach turn, it almost fekt like wind gliding on his hand. "Yeah okay," Emma said, noticing something off. "What's wrong with Ray?" Y/n speaks up, Emma a bit shocked, then she started laughing hard. "H-hey it isn't that funny!" Ray yelled embarrased. "H-he got o-on a ride and-" Emma tried to finish her stenecing, but was laughing too hard. Ray grunted. "He choose a ride and threw up, he proablly feels a bit sick too." Emma cleared her throat from the laughing. Y/n chuckled lightly, which made Norman smile, if only he could know what was going on in her head.

The four make it to the front and wait for their ride- Barbara- to arive, when she dose, Emma sat in the front, Norman, Ray, and Y/n sat in the back. "How'd it go?" Barbara asked. Emma began to explain their fun and excitment htey had, leaving out the part where Y/n got her side effect. Y/n stared out the window, veiwing the dirrent houses, something she never got to see till a little under a year. She felt something warm cover the top of her hand, and when she glanced over, Dr. Normal was looking forward, blushing. As the warmth of the car hit her face softly, she dirfited off from the cormoting veiw, and feeling in the  car. 

"Daisy, Dasiy, we're back." A soft voice is whispered close to Y/n's ear. She slowly fluttered her eyes open. Norman is standing by the car door, waiting for her to get out. Y/n sits up quickly, unbuckling, groaning a little at the pain she still had from her side effect. Norman held out his hand for Y/n, she took it lightly, jumping out of the car. They walk inside togther, and the usual sound of: little kids screaming, Emma and Barbara (which usually is acompanied by Y/n) laughing upstairs, an instrument being played, all rang through the house. Y/n looked at the couch while she took her shoes off. Cislo and Rossi were about to pick a movie.

"Y/n!!!" Rossi yelled running off the couch, almost knocking Y/n over when he hugged her. "I missed you sooooo much!" Rossi says. Y/n chcukled. "Hey I'm going to, go get ready for bed." Norman says lightly to Y/n. SHe looked at him and noded, "see you tomorrow." She said as he walked away. Cislo looked oevr the couch. "Hey Y/n, how'd everyhting go?" He asked. Y/n's heart started racing, when she kissed Norman, she forgot about Cislo, and her conjumbled feeling for the two.

"It was, fine." She said quietly, and Rossi led her by the hand to the couch. Y/n sat next to Cislo, and Rossi curled up in between them. "What movie are you guys whatching?" Y/n asked quietly, her head throbbing with thoughts of the two boys, and just genral pain. "We were thinking NightMare Before Christmas, sence Christams is coming up." CIslo smiled. Y/n nodded slowly. "Mm hey Rossi can you go make us some popcorn?" Cislo asked Rossi nicely. Rossi jummped off the couch and saluted. "Yes sir." He ran off. "You okay?" CIslo asked, which made Y/n's heart throb. "Y-yeah why?" She asked. "I know your soft spoken, but you just sound, I don't know diffrent." Cislo said, turning twords her. SHe shrugged. "I had my side effect again... and I guess the after pain, it's just worse than usual." She shrugged.

A hot layer, was added atop her hand, then grabbed it. "I'm here , if you need to talk," Cislo said. "Y/n, I can't reach the mircowave!" Rossi yelled from the kitchen door. Y/n smiled, "coming!" She yelled.

After Y/n helped Rossi get the popcorn, they watched the movie till Rossi fell asleep. Y/n slowly started drifting off too, when Cislo shook her lightly. "Hey Y/n, there's something I want to show you." He said. Y/n sat up and turned twords him carefully, not to have waken Rossi. "Where?" She asked. CIslo grined. "I think you'll like it, just follow me, it's not far from here." He smiled, standing up, Y/n following. He bgrabbed the keys to the shared car between him and Barabara. "How far is it?" Y/n asked nervoulsly. "Not far, trust me, kay." Cislo smiled. Y/n nodded.

They walked ou the door, and the chilly night air breezed past Y/n's face. Her nose turning a bit red. They got in the car, and Cislo turned on th car. "Ready?" He asked. Y/n nodded, buckling her seatbelt, wondering where he was going to take her.

AN: OKAY I AM SO SORRY FOR THEY VERY LONG PAUSE. But I am indeed hopefully back now, at least to post a few chapters, but with school and other stuff I haven't had time to post, but wa-la here we are. So I very much hope you enjoy the new chapeter, and will continue on, AND THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO WAITED<333. (sorry for any mistakes, I don't want y'all to wait any longer so I'm not going back (aka I'm being REALLY lazy right now.))