PROLOGUE√

This is the old version of the series, back because I want my followers to be happy and to stop privately filling my inbox with requests for it😭 this version is cringe, your reading at your own risk. I was literally just a baby when this series first started.

****

The air was warm around them. They were only inches apart and Elijah felt his heat radiate towards him. He stared at the man's bare chest with wonder. He'd never seen another man's chest before. Elijah's slim fingers trailed through his soft brown patch of hair. The tingles were ever so present, they have been there ever since the first day. Always. They were addictive, but he didn't mind. He liked them, more than he should.

He looked up at Donovan from under his lashes. His blue eyes shifted to a light silver and back, like a flickering motion. His face flushed under Donovan's heated gaze, he was captivated. He pushed the shirt off his mate, his palm moving over his strong shoulder and down his bicep, tantalisingly slow.

It seemed like a dream to him, never would he have thought that he would be here, with him, him, the one who made his pulse race and his breath hitch, the man who caused the forever flying butterflies and was the reason for his ever present blush. The tingles spread like wildfire on his skin and his eyes fluttered. How long would this last? Another day? Month? He didn't know, he didn't care, he only hoped that they didn't fade...

That he didn't fade...