CHAPTER 20√

Donovan

It had been magical and still now, laying there awake he couldn't believe it. He was finally one with Elijah. Now, they could feel the others pain, happiness, sadness and joy. Donovan was not only over the moon but he was horny, he inhaled sharply and turned to look down at his mate who was curled up against his chest. He could smell his fresh arousal and he could feel it as well. He growled. He would let him sleep some other time. He rolled over onto him and Elijah groaned below him. Donovan buried his nose in Elijah's slender neck.

"Mate! " he sucked on the skin of his neck, where his beautiful mark was. He pulled away and Elijah opened his eyes with a smile. Donovan admired him before admiring his mark. It was large, very different, he hadn't expected it to be so large. It ran to his chest and to his forearm. It was a swirl of vines lining up around, twisting and curving. His name was drawn in the pattern. The 'o'  in his name was an orb which glowed silver and blue. It was gorgeous.

"Uhh, "Elijah moaned as their members touched. He kissed him tenderly and passionately before nipping at Donovan's lip who growled. Donovan chuckled as Elijah pushed him back and straddled his waist. "Donovan," his voice was husky and soft. Donovan groaned as his hard as nails cock was taken by his mate and lined up with his deliciously tight hole. Donovan watched transfixed as Elijah slid himself down his cock. He moaned throwing his head back when Elijah circled his hips as he settled down.

"Elijah, "it came out as a growl making him moan and arch his back, driving Donovan's cock further into him. Donovan grabbed onto his mates hips as he began to grind on him. It felt so good, so wonderfully amazing, Donovan wanted to alway stay like this with him. He moaned and helped Elijah move before bouncing him onto his cock. He made him ride his cock so hard and fast Elijah became a moaning mess above him.

"D-Donovan! Oh! Oh! " he moaned. Donovan growled as he slammed him down onto his cock, his hips thrusting up into his mate, impaling him. He wanted him to feel him forever." Yes! Oh, Yes!! " Donovan grabbed onto his bouncing cock and started stroking him.

"Come on, baby, come on!"  he growled out. His wolf was howling in ecstasy. He watched his beautiful mate moan and arch as he came long and hard, bouncing slower on him, grinding. He found his own release, thrusting up into him, allowing his cum coat his mate's inner walls. Elijah fell onto his chest, his hair spraying around his chest.

They lied there in content. Donovan was in heaven, he knew he had to tell Elijah something but he couldn't yet, he didn't want to ruin this moment with something like children just yet. He would wait but also hope he'd forgive him for not using protection.

"Baby, baby wake up. " Donovan caressed Elijah's back softly.

"1 more hour," he pouted, snuggling into his arms and Donovan laughed.

"Babe, it's been,like,10 hours, come on, we have to get up. " Donovan watched in amusement as his mate whined and rolled onto his stomach.

"My ass hurts," he heard him mumble and he grinned with pride.

"I think I am responsible for that. " he chuckled as he stood up and stretched, he felt a sharp tap on his bum and jumped. He turned to his giggling mate.

"Soon enough that will be in pain too."  Donovan stood stunned as he watched Elijah limp to the bathroom, unconsciously he covered his bum and Elijah let out a taunting laugh from the bathroom. He gulped.

>Don't get all wimpy! He's our mate he'll make sure we enjoy it.

>That's what I'm afraid of, Donovan replied and Vladimir let out a hearty laugh/bark.