EPILOGUE√

~~~One Year Later~~~

Narrator

"Daddy! " Elijah turned to see Christian standing in the door way, beaming he ran towards him. Elijah bent down to pick up the young one year and 5 month old son. He set him on his waist and Christian laid his head on his shoulder. Elijah ruffled his hair and went back to cooking lunch for himself, Donovan, Christian and Claude,who came running into the room. He folded his arms and looked up at them.

"Daddy! Papa, being mean! " Elijah pouted with him and Donovan came walking in. Elijah raised a brow at him.

"I didn't do anything I swear!" he pouted like a big child and Elijah sighed shaking his head and looked down and Christian who frowned disapprovingly.

"What do you think, Christian? "

"Papa, you no act like child, please." Donovan gapped while Elijah bursts into a fit of giggles.

"I am not acting like a child! " Donovan protested as their door opened.

"I honestly cannot believe you!" Elijah and Donovan looked at each other.

"Oh, boy, " they mumbled and Christian wiggled out of Elijah's grasp and ran for the new visitors.

"I didn't mean for it to slip out! I swear!" Synthia defended while pulling away from Kenya who wanted to pull out her hair.

"That's what you always say! " Carrin growled while setting Kellan down as Christian approached them.

"Hello, Auntis!" he beamed and they cooed.

"Oh, Christian, you have grown! " Carrin said hugging him to her chest. She tickled his belly making him giggle.

"Stop, Aunt! Tiklish!" he squealed.

"Well, Hello, again! "Elijah narrowed his eyes at them," Do you honestly not know how to knock? "

"Yea, were you raised in a barn?" Claude supplied making Elijah want to laugh but keep a serious face at the same time. Carrin and Synthia however, found it adorable as the little guy mimicked his daddy, minus the big pregnant belly.

"Oh, shut up, Eli! "

"Are you sure you're two months along?" Synthia said approaching him to rub his belly, Donovan growled. "oh, hush. I swear you are huge." Elijah pouted.

"You saying I'm fat? "

"Uh-oh!" Kenya said at the same time as her twin brother. Carrin and Synthia paled.

"N-no! She just means that...that your babies are...uh...growing fast? "

"Oh, so now you insulting my babies?" he glared. Donovan came to save the day by wrapping him in his arms and glaring at his sister and her mate.

"Your beautiful, baby, don't listen to them. I think your sexy. " Elijah looked up at him and blushed.

"Really?" he sniffed and Donovan smiled.

"Oh, yes, in fact. " he bent down and whispered," I want to take you upstairs to our bedroom and make you cum all day and night! " Elijah turned crimson, his hand gripping Donovan's forearm. He bit his lip.

"Do you guys mind heading over with Claude and Christian? We'll be with you all in...a few," Elijah asked and they laugh as Donovan's eyes darken and they stare at each other in so much lust and love.

"Kids! Let's go! " Synthia says. The children bound down the stairs as Donovan and Elijah go up.

"What about Daddy and Papa?"