CHAPTER 11√

Elijah

Why does he keep staring? He thought while glancing around the room away from Donovan's gaze. He sat cross legged on the firm, black sheet covered bed and Donovan across him in the same manner. Elijah swallowed nervously, he wasn't enjoying the silence.

"Could you just be out with it already!" He scowled in frustration and Donovan's lip twitched. Elijah stared at him as though he had lost his mind.

"What? I can't look at you, now?" there was an amused glint in his eyes. Elijah narrowed his eyes at the handsome devil in front of him.

"Well, this is awkward for me. "

"Not me." Elijah pouted at him and Donovan just seemed more amused. Then,like a switch he grew serious.

"Come here, " without a second thought Elijah moved closer so that their knees are touching. Donovan took his hands softly, his thumbs drew circles on his skin, soothing him.

"What is it?"

"I just...I think you deserve an explanation to this... " he held up their hands and he intertwined them together and Elijah smiled while leaning in." The sparks..." he whispered. He looked scared and cautious and Elijah felt his heart contract and he got closer to him on his knees, he draped his left wrist over his shoulder and his right hand on his cheek.

"What's wrong? " Donovan leaned into Elijah's palm with his eyes closed.

"I have to tell you what it is, what it means but..." he opened his eyes, fixing the hazel coloured orbs on Elijah who smiled gently as their eyes met. "I am frightened at how you will take it." Elijah gave him a loving smile.

"Donovan, I'm a Caster, your a werewolf, it can't be too bad. " he smiled and nodded.

"You are...my mate..." he doesn't go on and Elijah waited patiently, leaning in and gesturing for him to continue. "That-that means that you and I are forever...soul mate, destined to be together. There are three stages to identify our mate,scent,sight and touch. We are...forever... Like, you can't leave me. Ever." Elijah pursed his lips before smiling brightly at him. He moved closer and straddled Donovan's thighs. Donovan stared up with curiosity.

"That...sounds good to me..." Donovan's mouth fell open and he stared.

"Really? "He whispered in shock. Elijah's smile widened and his eyes shone with happiness and Donovan seemed to realize how honest he was and he smile widely before crushing him in a hug, tackling him down to the bed causing a fit of giggles to erupt from Elijah." You have no idea how happy I am! "

"I think I can guess.." he giggled and Donovan sniffed his neck,running his nose over Elijah's soft skin. "Uh...your sniffing me because...?" he asked slowly and Donovan's chest rumbled with laughter.

"Your scent is intoxicating to me, it not only soothes and calms me but it arouses me too. " Elijah's breath hitched as he became aware of the part touching him which didn't belong to him. He giggled and bared his neck for Donovan. He then felt the wet muscle which was his tongue flicker out and lick him. His eyes closed and his arms wrapped around Donovan's muscular neck and his fingers threading through his hair and pulling his face closer which resulted in Donovan's hot wet mouth sucking on his neck. Elijah moaned and arched into him.

Things had taken a drastic turn, a turn Elijah liked, he didn't mind it at all. Donovan groaned and nipped and sucked on the supple flesh, Elijah spread his legs and Donovan settled between his thighs. Elijah's erection grew and pressed into Donovan's abdomen. Things were heating up and fast. Donovan withdrew leaving a bright red bruise like mark where he had sucked and licked. Elijah smiled dazed as Donovan leaned back to see his face. Elijah liked this, he didn't want it to stop.