Draco x Yn

Draco's pov:
Fuck.I keep thinking about mine and Yn's time last night. How she felt,how she looked, and how she moaned.

"Oh Dray~"

"Just like that~",

How she gripped on the sheets.God she drives me crazy.I looked
over at where she's sitting.Pansy made her sit next to her.So she's not next to me like usual.She was biting and licking her lips.I started feeling tight in pants.I covered myself with the robe.God I just need her so bad.

~The bell rings~

Yn pov:
I started putting my notes and books in my bag.I stood up and walked
out the class.I felt someone grabbed my hand and I turned back.I saw him, "Dray what happened?", "I need some help...", "With what?".He pulled my arm and walked us to empty classroom no one's uses.

"Dray whats wrong?", "I kept thinking about last night", I smirked, "Oh last night.What do you miss my touch?", I walked closer to him and put my mouth next to his ear, "Or do you miss my moans?",I said then moaned in his ear.Draco looked down at me and pulled me into a rough kiss.I kissed him back returning the hungry kiss.He walked backing me up to sit on a table.

He started unbuttoning my shirt while kissing my neck.I moved my hand to his hair.I moaned in his ear to tease him more,"Oh darling your making it harder for me to contain myself", "Well maybe that's what I want", he raised his eyebrow "Oh really", he said moving his hand up my thigh, "yes".He took off my shirt and his while I unbuckled his pants.He pulled down my skirt and underwear.

He sat down next to me, "Get on darling", I got up excitedly and straddled him.He lifted me up while I lined him in me. "Oh god-", "I missed you so much darling", "You felt me yesterday", I giggled slowly grinding him."It doesn't matter", he said helping me grind him.He started moving me faster and pulled me more down to have him all in me. "Dray~",I moaned, "Fuck", he moved me even faster making us a moaning mess."Oh fuck-",I moan biting down on my lips.

After a few mintues and a lot of moans after."Dray~ fuck Im close", "Me too darling~",I moved faster,"Im GoNna cum~", "Cum with mE darl-ing",we both continued and ended up cumming."God", Draco and I both said panting."Wanna continue darling?","Yes but let's go to your dorm", "Can you even walk darling?", he said slightly laughing."Shut up...", I said while my cheeks turned red."Its alright darling.I love it when I make you not able to walk"Draco said turning my face to him.

He ended up carrying me to his private dorm.He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me. "You look lovely darling~", he whispered in my ear.I moved my hand to the back of his neck and pulled him down in a kiss.He then slowly entered me."Fuck dray~", "god darling you feel so good",I gripped on his shoulders as he started thrusting in me."Draacccoooo", "Ynnnn".

His thrust became sloppy meaning he was close."Im close darling", "Me too dray", we both said panting.We soon came.Draco got off of me and laid besides me,"God darling you really made my day", "You made mines too",He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to him. "I love you dray","I love you too darling".