Mattheo x yn

This is a part two of the first one since a lot of you wanted a second one so enjoy.This one is not actually smut its fingering.Don't worry his next one is going to be actual smut.

Dom:Mattheo Sub:You

Yn's pov:

I was home alone since Mattheo went to the gym.I got really bored so I decided to read one of the smut books.I know Mattheo told me not to read them but I can't help it (great choice😅).

I grabbed my favorite one and laid on the bed.As I reached the smut parts,I began to squirm.I turned on my stomach with my arms resting on the pillows.

Mattheo's pov:

I was at the gym working out,while I was taking a break I decided to call Yn. I called her 3 times no answer,I checked her location to see if she was home and she was.I was getting worried so I decided to just go back home.

Yn's pov:

Still on my stomach,still reading the book,I didn't notice anything that was happening around me.A few minutes later I heard something downstairs but I didn't care to check.
A few seconds later someone snatched the book from my hands.

I quickly turned my head to see who it was, it was Mattheo. "What are you doing?", he asked in a serious tone.I knew I screwed up so I stood quiet.

He took off his shirt and got on top of me,pinning me to the bed. "I asked you a question", "I-I", "You what? were being a naughty girl and reading these books after I told you not to", I nodded.

"Oh so now you're quiet", I gulped, "S-sorry Matty", I whimpered as his grip around my wrist grew tighter. "Sorry is not gonna cut it,not for this", he said running his fingertips on my expose thighs.I squirmed from his touch, "Tell me something ma,do you prefer these books or me?", he asked as he started nibbling on my neck.I let out a soft moan, "Answer the question ma", Mattheo said nibbling more rough.

"y-you", I groan, I felt him smirk on my neck.He pulled away, "Is that so?", I nodded, "Use your words", "Y-yes". He pulled off my shirt leaving me in my bra.He started moving down leaving wet kisses on my stomach.Once he was all the way down,he pulled off my shorts and underwear.

He kissed my thighs leaving hickeys,I gripped onto the sheets.He moved his kisses towards my clit making me moan, "So wet already", he said looking up at me,I bit my lip.I moved
my hip up towards his lips, "Please Mattheo~", I whimpered.He pinned my hips down on the bed, "only good girls get head", I whimpered. "Aw are you desperate for some head ma?", I nodded, "Fine",he smirked.

He began to lick my clit making a loud moan escape my mouth,he put his tongue more deep in me.My hands gripped tight on the sheets as I felt the knot in my stomach grow. "Mattheo", i moan, he stopped, "what are you close?", I nodded vigorously. A smirked grew on his lips, "I'm sorry ma but only good girls can cum and by your actions today you don't get to cum till I say so".

I whimpered,he began to eat me out again but faster making it harder for me not to release.I bit my lip till it started bleeding, "m-mattheo p-please", I moaned as I couldn't hold it any more. "Not till I say you can", he mumbled, I threw my head back shutting my eyes close.I couldn't hold it no more, I have to release.

And with that I released on his tongue. He pulled away and looked up at me, "what did I say?", "N-no cumming", "and what did you do?", "c-cum".He shoved two fingers in me pumping them in and out, "you just love breaking the rules don't you".

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

Yn's pov:

"Mattheo it hurts!", I whined as I was reaching my fifth orgasm. "Let it out ma", he whispered in my ear.Once he said that I quickly released,my legs began to shake as I released.He pulled out his fingers and put them in his mouth, I threw my head back as I catch my breathe.

Mattheo moved my face and pulled me into a kiss,I kissed back. "I hope you learned your lesson", "I did", I said panting.He chuckled, "Let me get you clean up", he said getting up from the bed. "Um Mattheo", "Yea ma", he said turning around, "I-I", "what is wrong?", "I can't walk", I said slightly embarrassed.He chuckled, "right", he walked back towards me and picked me up bridal style.

He walked us to the bathroom and he sat me down on the counter,he went to the bathtub and started filling it up.While waiting he walked back to me, "how you feel?", he asked wrapping his arm around.I stared at him, he chuckled, "what just asking", I giggled, "I'm fine". "Mattheo the tub", he went to the tub and turned off the water.

"ready pretty girl?", I nodded, he lifted me up and took us to the tub.He sat down first and then sat me down in front of him, "I love you pretty girl", he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too Love".We continued our bath and afterward went to sleep.