Draco x yn

Information:

You had to go into work (Ministry of magic) for a while so Draco stayed home to watch your guy's son.

the sons name:Scorpius
Yn's pov:

I finally got out of work,I was so glad to go back to the manor and be with Draco and Scorpius.I got home finally,I walked upstairs and went to our room.I opened the door and saw Draco sitting up against the headboard watching tv, "Hi love", I said opening the door fully. Draco stood up, "Hi baby", he pulled me into a kiss, "I missed you", "I missed you too".

"How did Scorpius do?", I asked as we walked into his room, "Good, he kept asking for you", he replied.I walked to Scorpius and placed a kiss on his forehead.Draco smiles, "have you eaten?", "um no, not since lunch", I stood up straight. "let me go get you something", "Dray you don't have too", "Fine then let me just get you some snacks from downstairs".

I nodded, "Ok go change or something so you could lay down", "Thanks love".He went downstairs and I went to our room, I changed into a pair of shorts and one of Draco's shirts.I sat up against the head board watching the tv, Draco came up carrying some snacks. "Are these snacks ok?", he said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yes they are", I said as I took them and placed them on the nightstand.He moves to the other side of the bed and sits right next to me. "You sure?", "yes my love I'm sure", I turned to face him,I run my fingers through his messy hair.I was going to say something but lose my train of thoughts as I stroke my fingers on his cheek.

"take off your pants", he was shocked but he quickly slid off his pants.I push down my panties and throw them on the floor.As I climbed on top of Draco's lap,his hands went to waist pulling me closer to him.I feel him growing harder under me,I start to slowly grind on him.

His breathing grew heavily,"wait,wait", he moved the hair out of my face. "don't you wanna eat first?", "Mmm-mm",I shake my head.I move my hands up to his hair and tangle my fingers in it, "After".

He nods and goes back to kiss,I pulled away for a second to spit on my palm.I moved my hand down and rubbed it on his length,He pulled me into another kiss.I grab his length and inlined him into me,slowly sinking down on him.I let out a small whine, "Oh!", I let out,"Fuck...", Draco moaned under his breath.

I gripped onto his shoulders, our foreheads pressed together as I started rocking back and forth, "Oh my god..", he groans, "yeah?", I moan, caressing his cheek.His hands gripped onto my hips as he threw his head back resting it on the headboard.

"Oh,fuck yes,baby",he whimpers, "come here", he pulls me into a kiss with one hand behind my neck and the other planted on my ass.I run my hands up and down his arms,I dropped my head as moans filled my mouth.Draco put his open mouth on my neck,his tongue on my skin.

"Fuck!", I moan, "Mm...",he hums,continuing sucking on my neck.I wrapped my arms around his neck as I started bouncing up and down,he wrapped his arms around my waist watching me bounce. "You gonna cum?", he whispers.

I nod, "I'm so close", "yeah?", "yeah,I'm...fuck..", I whimper rolling my eyes to the back of my head, "Fu...Yn...", he moans.I feel myself tightening around him, "Draco-", I choke out, "Draco.oh god, Draco...", I pant. "I know...", he whispers.

I go to say something but he cuts me off by kissing me,he swallows  every sound I make.He wrapped his arms around my waist once again,I bury my face in his neck trying to quiet my moans. "just let it out for me baby...", he whispers in my ear, I draped my arms over his shoulders.I lick his neck and he groans, "Shit".

I grip onto him tighter, as I feel myself releasing, "That's my girl", he purrs,leaving pepper kisses on my shoulder.I let out a whined as I feel the knot in my stomach again as his starts to thrust his hip, pushing his length into me again. "o-oh fuck", he stutters, I pulled my face away from his neck and ran my hands down his chest.

He continues thrusting, I can hardly keep myself up.He chokes out a moan and lifts me up,pulling himself out of me, "Fuckk!". His cum shoots out going on his legs and my thighs. "god....", he exhales, us both catching our breath, he moves his hand to my cheek and pulls me into a kiss.We pull away still panting,he slaps my ass slightly, "Let me get you cleaned up".

I nod and got off him,sitting up against the headboard.He got up from the bed and went to the bathroom,I turned to my side still catching my breath.He finally returned and saw me laying on my side,he took the opportunity and slapped my ass.

"owwww!", I turned to look at him, he smiled innocently.He sat on the edge of the bed, "Come here",I got closer to him.He had a small wet cloth and wiped the cum off my thighs. "Thank you love", he smiled at me and pulled me into a hug,making us fall back onto the bed. "I need to put my clothes on", I giggled.He pulled away,I grabbed the clothes I had on and put them on again.

He pulled me onto the bed, "I love you", he mumbled on neck, "I love you too".We fixed ourselves and cuddled, I slowly started falling asleep.The next morning I heard voices, "Daddy is mommy asleep?", I heard Scorpius say, "mhmm", "Can I go to her?", "Mommy needs her sleep", "pleaseee", Draco sighs.He carried Scorpius to the bed and placed him next to me.I feel him give me a kiss on my cheek.

I moved my arm around him and covered him with the blanket, he started giggling. "Is that my baby?", I giggled and uncovered  Scorpius, he pulled me into a hug, "Hi mommy", "hi baby".The three of us cuddled for awhile and soon we ended up falling asleep together.