Theodore x Yn

Dom: Theodore

Sub: reader

Yn's pov:

Theo and I decided to play the no touching game,the game has been going on since Monday and today is Wednesday.The past two days we've been teasing and making each other jealous.I am now regretting to play this game because I need him real bad but I don't want to lose the game.

But I have the greatest plan to tease Theo and to make him crack.I am going to wear my short skirt that he always gets turned on from and he hates when I wear out in public.I started getting dress, did a little bit of make up, and did my hair.

3rd person:

Yn started walking out of the Slytherin common room,when she reached the great hall,every guy was drooling over her. "Is that Yn?",Pansy said, The group turned their heads and stopped eating,Theodore's eyes glued onto her as he saw her talking to Fred.

After a few seconds later she stopped talking to him and walked to the group, "Hey guys", "hey Yn", Pansy said in a worried voice.Theodore got up and pulled Yn to follow him,they reached to a hall no one was in, "Really Yn", "What.I'm not doing anything", she said innocently. 

"You know what you're doing",Theo said pinning her against the wall. "Oh yea, and what are you gonna do about it?", Yn said teasing him more.Theo immediately pulled her in the kiss,Yn smirked into the kiss as she knew Theo loss the game but it didn't really matter to her right now.

Yn's pov:

I kissed him back,the kiss turned into hungry kisses. "Let's go back to my dorm yea?", "What about class?", "Let's just ditch, I need you so bad right now and I know you do too",he grabbed my hand and ran back to his dorm.

We reached the dorm and he quickly closed the door and cast a silencing spell.I quickly pulled him down into a kiss,he started walking backwards leading us to the bed.He sat down on the edge as I straddled him,he pulled away and started taking off his shirt.

I did the same and started getting undress leaving myself in my bra and underwear.Theo's lips connected to my neck,sucking all over leaving hickeys.His hands roamed around my body as mine tangled into his hair.One of his hands moved into my underwear and started rubbing my clit,"Theo~",I moan.

He then inserted two fingers inside of me,I tugged onto his hair."mhmm Theo",I moaned into his ear,"you feel so good princess", he said as he kissed my neck.His pace picked up making me a moaning mess as I felt my high approaching."I'm so close Theo", "that's it princess cum all over my fingers", he whispered in my ear.

I then released all over them,he took out his fingers and put them in his mouth.I bite my lip cause I still need more of him, "Theoo", "what princess?", "I need you so bad", I whined as I slowly started to grind him. "Ok princess",he unzipped his pants and pulled them down.I took his length and slowly sank down into him.

Theo got impatient and pushed me all the way down,"Theo!", I moaned,grabbed onto his shoulders,"fuck princess",he groaned.I slowly started riding him once I got comfortable with his size. "God- just like that Yn",he moaned.I began to pick up the pace tangling my fingers in Theo's hair as he started kissing my boobs.

"you feel so fucking good princess", he mumbled against my chest, "fuck Theo~", I moan tugging on his hair.His hands moved down to my hips,helping ride him. "Theo I- I'm so close", I said panting, "let out princess~",he began to do all the work and started thrusting in me. "Theo~~", I moaned as I dropped my head on his shoulder.

"such a good girl for me", he whispered in my ear,that was my final straw and came over him.He continued thrusting as he was close to releasing."Ynnnn", he moaned panting and soon reached his high and came inside of me.He lifted me up taking himself out of me.

"God I missed you",he said kissing me again.Theo flipped us so I was now laying and him on top.He entered in once again and started thrusting.My hands gripped onto his wrist as his pace increased, "Theo-- fuck you feel so good", I struggled to say as he thrusted into me.I pulled him down into a kiss,he stopped thrusting making a whimper sound escape my mouth,"be good girl for me and go on all four", I did as he said,I was on my stomach with my ass up.

He then went behind me and entered me.I was so close already,I gripped onto the sheets as he thrusted."Im so close--", I moaned,a few more thrust and I came.But Theo didn't stop as he still hasn't reach his high.The knot in my stomach grew again as he still thrusted.

The third organism made me a moaning mess.He was pounding into me making scream, "Theo!", "fuck princess", he moaned as his grip on my waist tighten.Theo's thrust started getting sloppy meaning he was close.A few thrust later he came inside of me,he took himself out of me.I flipped over and fixed myself to have my head on the pillows.Theo then sat down with his back against the headboard.

I moved up and laid my head on his chest,resting my hand on his abs."You did so good cara mia", I looked up at him and smiled, "Thank you love", I mubbled into his chest.He smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead. "wanna get clean and go to class?", I asked, Theo chuckled, "whats so funny?", I said lifting up my head.

"Cara mia, can you even walk?", he asked, I stood quite as I know I will not be able to walk for a while. "N-no", "Then how are you going to go to class", he said in a teasing tone. "shut up", I said turning away, he chuckled,he pulled me back to him and started kissing my face. "I forgive you", I said giggling, "I love you", "I love you too". 

A/n:

I hope you guys enjoyed.Anyways if there's spelling errors I am currently high as I'm writing this and ifyk how it feels like then yk why there spelling erors. but don't worry i ll be fixng the errors soon.