Lorenzo x Yn

This is the part two of the one where Yn found out she was pregnant.

Detail:

Yn is already 7 months pregnant.Her and Enzo are having a baby shower at her parents manor.After finding out the gender something big happens.

Lorenzo's pov:

"Baby you look pretty",I said looking at Yn, "Really?",I nodded. "I just feel like I look big with this dress", She said rubbing her stomach.I felt bad that she feels this way but I know she's just insecure about her pregnant body.I got up and stood behind her as she looked in the mirror, "Baby trust me you look so beautiful with this dress",she turned around and looked up at me, "You sure?", "I will never lie to you baby".

I leaned down and pulled her into a kiss, "Thank you love",she said as she pulled me into another kiss.Still in the kiss we heard a knock at the door,"Yn,Lorenzo",we heard Pansy's voice.Yn pulled away,"Come in", I turned her around so I was behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sorry but the party is about the start, the guests are arriving", "Oh yea, thanks Pans we'll go down in a few", "alright", Pansy said closing the door. "You wanna go down now?", "In a little", "Ok.I'll be back I need to do something", I said walking to the door, "Love?", "Yes", "don't take to long", "Ok baby".I closed the door and went to go find Yn's dad.

Yn's pov:

It's been 5 minutes since Lorenzo left the room and I'm starting to feel a little bit of anxiety.I don't know why,but ever since I got pregnant I don't like when Lorenzo and I are far away from each other for to long.

6 minutes later

"Sorry baby I'm back",I got up and went to go hug him, "it's fine love i'm back".I took a deep breath and smiled,"Let's go down now", "Ok".Hand in hand we started walking down the stairs carefully, "Ah Yn you look so pretty", Daphne said going up to me."Thank you Daph and thanks for being here", "No problem,I'm so happy for you two", "Thanks Daphne", Lorenzo says.We continued walking around and talking to our family and friends.

3rd person:

After talking to everyone Yn started getting tired, "Love can we go sit down", "Sure", they walked to the tables and sat down. "Hey guys", Yn yelled at the group.They turned around and started walking to the table, "Hey how are you two doing?", "Good", Lorenzo and Yn both said.They started talking and catching up.

After a while. "Yn come on it's time", Yn's mom said, "Let's go baby",Lorenzo whispered to Yn. Everyone got up and walked to the living room where everyone was. "Here Lorenzo,Yn come stand here", Lorenzo's mother told them.Lorenzo and Yn stood there waiting for them to give them the confetti cannon, "I'm nervous", Yn said to Lorenzo, "It's ok baby.I'm nervous too",he said putting his arm around her.

"Here", their mothers said as they gave them the confetti cannon. "count down?", "On one", everyone started counting, "5,4,3,2,1", Lorenzo and Yn twisted the cannons and soon a bunch of blue confetti was everywhere. Yn started crying as she was excited,Lorenzo pulled her into a kiss.

They both pulled away and rested each other's foreheads on each other.The group and their parents went up to them hugging them as they were happy for them as they knew Yn and Lorenzo wanted a boy.

1 hour later

Yn's pov:

We were all sitting on the couch since the rest of the guests left, "Can't believe you guys are seriously having a kid in 2 months", Mattheo commented, "I know right.It's crazy", Lorenzo said as he looked down at my stomach.I started feeling a bit light headed,I slowly stood up, "you okay baby?", "Yea just gonna go outside for some air", "Want me to join you?", "Sure". I started walking to the backyard,I turned around and didn't see Lorenzo, "Lorenzo!", "Coming!".A minute later he came outside.

"Where do you want to go?", he asked, "Let's go to the gazebo", "Alright baby".He put his arm around me as we started walking.We talked about the baby-like names and stuff,we reached the gazebo and the fairy-lights were making it bright.I held onto the railing as Lorenzo had his underneath my belly and his chin resting on my head.

"I Love you so much Yn", he said turning me around, "I Love you too Lorenzo", I said pulling him down for a kiss.He pulled away, "I always had my heart for you as soon as I met you Yn.I'm so glad Draco and Mattheo introduced you to me.", his words started to make think about the first day I met him.

"Yn Mn Ln, will you marry me?", Lorenzo asked going down on one knee.Tears filled my eyes, "Yes!", I said slightly crying,he slid the ring onto my finger and pulled me to a kiss.I placed my hand behind his neck making the kiss last longer. "I love you", "I love you too".

An:

The end.Anyway I hoped you guys enjoyed this and let me know if I should do something like this for any other boy or if you have any other ideas let me know.