Mattheo x Yn

Yn's pov:

Mattheo and I are in our manor,sitting down on the couch.My legs rested on his lap while he was watching tv.And I was reading a book I had just got earlier that day.The book was a smut book but Mattheo didn't know.

I reached the smut part and felt my legs squeeze tight.I started "fixing myself" as I started getting more deep into the book.I was so distracted by the book, I didn't realize Mattheo watching my movements.

I scratch my thighs,acting like I am not wet. "How's the book ma?", Mattheo asked getting concerned.His arm moves over to me as I tried to quickly shut the book.Before closing it he snatched it from me reading whatever was on the page.

As he continued reading a smirk grew on his lips,he looked back at me with raised eyebrows.He then looked back at the book and continued reading.

His facial expressions went from smirking to Shock. "You are a dirty girl ma,this is...", he said as he flipped a few pages scanning them.He finally shut the book and looked back at me, "Why are you reading this,if you know we can actually live this?", he pulled me closer to him.

His hands roamed my body as he pulled me closer and closer to him.I whimper feeling the wetness on my underwear. "How many of those books do you have?", he asked staring at my lips, "Just this one...", I said nervously as he pushed his waist into me,making me feel his bulge.

"Don't lie ma", "I have 4", I said looking anywhere else but at him.He moved his hand to my jawline,pushing his lips into mine.My hand moved behind his neck and his hair.His free hand moved down to my waist,pushing me on his leg.

He moved his leg,moving it to touch my clothed clit.He pulls away smirking,his fingers tuck my hair behind my ear, "you're too cute",he said.

I pushed him back on the couch and sat on his lap.His hands went to my waist as I start to grind on him.I placed my hands on his shoulders as I started kissing his neck.His bulge grew harder under me,making me more wet. "On your knees", he said pulling away,I did as said and went on my knees.

I pulled down his sweats and boxers.I took his length in my hand,moving it up and down.His breathing began to become heavy,I licked the sides teasing him.He moved his hand behind my head making me take all of him in my mouth.

My head continued bobbing up and down, "Just like that ma", Mattheo whisper throwing his head back.A few seconds later he came,"Get up", he said pulling me up.

We took off the rest of our clothes,once i finished he pulled
me on his lap with my back facing him.His hands slid down to my stomach all the way down to my clit.He began to rub me, "Fuck", I threw my head back on to his shoulder. He turned his head kissing my neck still rubbing me.

He lifts me up and suddenly he slides
in me as I moan his name.He thrusted in me,making me grab on to the arm rest.His thrust became faster making us breathe heavily,he pulled
me closer to him.

I felt his hot breath next to my ear, "Read that shit again and you'll need a wheelchair",he groaned as I let loud moans out.He flipped us so he's on top of me and I laying on the couch. He lowered himself down and licks my clit, "agh",I whined bitting my lip.

He continued licking it and then kissed my body all the way up to my lips.He rubbed his length against my clit making me whine more.I felt a smirk grow on his lips as we kiss,his free hand moved down and in lined himself.

He then pushed it in me, "gosh, you feel so fucking good", he groans as he starts ramming in me.My hand moved to his back and left scratches.

Mattheo's thrust start to slow down but continues to hit every spot in me, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum", I whisper against his neck.I felt myself
releasing as my legs start to shake, "Fuck ma", Mattheo moans as he started thrusting harder again. "Agh", I whined, I released once again and my body began to shake.

"Oh yes,yes,yes" I grind on his length squeezing around it watching Mattheo coming close.He came inside me but still continued,his thrust made our bodies make sounds. I gripped onto his shoulders as I felt
him cum again.Mattheo dropped
his head next to mine,catching our breath.I pulled him to me and kissed him. "You were so good ma", he said kissing me again.

I pulled away, "I wanna ride you", I whined, he smirked, "Oh yea?", I bit my lip and nodded.He moved us so he sitting and I on top of him. Mattheo gripped onto my waist as I began to grind him,I slowly picked up my pace making him groan. "Right there ma", he moan, I smirked and began to leave hickeys all over his neck as I grind him.

His grip on my waist grew tighter as he moan,I stopped kissing him and grind him faster.He took over and thrusted up into me. "Mattheo!", I screamed, "Look at me ma", he said, I lifted my head bitting my lip from the pleasure. "Mattheo i-i", I whined as I couldn't find the words, "can you do one more for me?", I nodded since I couldn't speak as my body was over simulating. "I need words ma", "Y-yes", I panted.

He thrusted faster, both of us moaning each other's names, "Ynnn", he moaned, "fuckk Mattheo", I pant.The knot in my stomach grew again as I was about to release, "I'm gonna cum!", I moan, "Go ahead ma, cum on me", He groaned in my ear.With his words I released, a few thrusts later Mattheo came as well.

Both of us breathing heavily. "Let's go to the room yea?", he said tucking hair behind my ear, "Mattheo I can't walk", I whined as I know he gonna tease me.He smirked, "Well that's what happens to bad girl ma", I huffed. "I'll carry you", He said, I smiled.He slowly stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He took us to our room and laid
us both on the bed.We held
onto each other,tired from the time we finished. "I love you Mattheo", "I love you too Yn".We pecked each other on the lips.My head rested on his chest and slowly fell to the sound of his heart beat.