Theodore x Yn

Yn pov:

Theo is at work right now at the ministry of magic.I had gotten so turned on by a picture he had sent me,I tried pleasing myself but I couldn't.I didn't want to bother him but last time this had happened he had told me I could go to his job since he got a private office where no one is.So I decided to go.

20 minutes later

I knocked on his office door which made a echoed. "Come in!", I heard him yell from inside.I opened and peeked my head in, "Hey Love", I walked inside.He smiled as I walked in, "Hi baby", he replied.He stood up as I got closer to his desk.He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting your work", I said as he sat back down.

He pulled me to sit on his lap facing him, "Don't worry baby.Like I said last time you can come in whenever you want", he said before kissing me again.I smiled as I placed my hands on his cheeks.We both pulled away resting our foreheads together, "I love you", "I love you too Theo", I smiled.

I showed him a small bag, "I brought you a small snack", he smiled and tooked the bag from me.He reached and his eyebrow lifted, "There's nothing in here", he said confused.
I bounced on his lap biting my lip, "I'm your snack", he smirked, "Go put a spell on the door".I got up and walked to the door placing a silencing spell.I turned back at Theo and started pulling off my shirt and shorts.

I was now only in my panties and bra, I walked back to him. "You look so fucking good right now baby", he said biting his lips.I sat back down on his lap,I felt his boner and gasp.I slowly started to grind him,he placed his hands on my waist squeezing it. "Fuck", I whispered.

He moved his hand between my legs and started rubbing my clothed clit. My lips parted and let out a loud moaned, "Oh Theo", I said still grinding him. "Fuck...such a slut for me", he said pulling me towards his face.He started placing kisses on my cheek, "Mmmf daddy", I moaned gripping onto the arm of his chair.

"Get up darling", he said moving his arms from me.I got up and turned to face him.He then got up and lifted his hand to push a strand of hair behind my ear, "Be a good girl and turn around for me", I did what I was told and turned.He moved his papers and bent me over.He moved my hair to one side and started placing kisses on my neck, "All mine", he whispered
in my ear.From my neck down to my ass.His fingers moved up and locked under my panties.Theo slid them down my legs and I stepped out of them.

He moved his fingers to my clit and started rubbing it.I reached to grip on something on the table, "Shitt", I whimpered.He started teasing me by collecting all my wetness while I felt myself squeeze around nothing. "My baby's desperate", he said, "Please Theo".He removed his fingers and put them in his mouth, "You taste good baby".

Theo stood up, "Turn around".I stood up straight and turned to him.He unbuckled his pants, "On your knees darling", I went on my knees and pulled down his boxers.My hands instantly went to grab his length.I spit on it and started rubbing it all over.I opened my mouth and twirled my tongue around the tip.Theo moved his hand to my hair and squeezed it, "agh Yn", he grunted.He started moving my head a bit faster,more sounds left his mouth.

He gathered all my hair into a ponytail, "Such a good cock sucker for me".I started moving faster, "Mm don't make me cum yet", I kept sucking him until he pulled my hair, "What'd I say darling",he said pulling me up.His hands grasped the back of my thighs lifting me up to the table.
He ran his thumb against my clit and got it covered with my wetness, "Please...daddy".He leaned over me and kissed me,his length pushed against my clit making me gasp.He took the chance and pushed his tongue in my mouth.His lips moved to my neck sucking on my sweet spot.My back arched off the table as he moved his hand to my back.

He unclipped my bra and threw it to the floor.His lips wrapped around my left nipple as my breathing grew.He stopped sucking it and pushed his tip in me a little.A whimper came out my mouth.He pulled back but I grabbed onto his arm,he smirked looking at me.My mouth dropped as he fully entered inside me, "Fuckk". Theo slowly started pushing in and out, "Ynn", he breathed out.His arm wrapped around my waist as he increased his pace. "You feel so good around me", he whispers in my ear.

"Augh", I moaned out as he kept increasing his speed.My boobs kept bouncing as he thrusted,he leaned down and kissed them.I grabbed his face and started kissing him but it was getting harder to kiss back as he started to rub my clit still thrusting in me. "Theoo", I moaned,he started ramming in me making it harder to keep in my moans. "I'm gonna cum", I moaned arching my back.

"Daddy-", as soon as I moaned my juice went all over Theo.I got
off the table and pushed him to sit down.I put his cock in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. "Fuck, just like that baby", he moaned out.He started thrusting in my mouth.Gags lefts my mouth as he continued, "Fuck", he moaned, he soon came.

I moved my mouth and sallowed his cum.He lifted my chin to look at him, "cmon,get up", he smiled at me.I stood up and sat on him lap pulling him into a kiss.We pulled away resting our foreheads together, "I Love you princess ", "I Love you too baby",I said kissing him again.

A/n:Sorry for not posting in so long.I needed to do studies and I had problems with my mental health but no worries i'm trying to get better. But i'm going to try to post more and hope you enjoy.If there's spelling mistakes it's cause I rushed this so i'll be reading this later to fix any mistakes.