Lorenzo x Yn

Sub:Lorenzo
Dom:reader
mommy kink warning
if you don't really have an interest in mommy kinks or sub reader then I don't recommend reading this but if you do like this then continue reading

Y/n's pov:

I was laying down next to Lorenzo reading a book.As I continued reading Lorenzo began moving around and whining quietly.I didn't say anything and continued reading , "Baby... can you help me?", I closed my book slightly and turned to him, "With what my love?", he moved the blanket from his legs revealing his bulge. "Oh... course i'll help",I said as I placed my book down at my nightstand.I turned back to Lorenzo and reached down to palm him.

"Fuckkk"he groaned throwing his head back, "please... please mommy..", he moaned, "please what love?", "I need to cum... please.. it hurts", I slowly started pulling down his boxers, "close your eyes for me and relax", he nodded and did as I said.His hand started gripping onto the sheets as I began to kiss his neck,he shifted.I took off my shorts and underwear and slowly started to grind him on his lower half."Please~mommy", he whimpered, I lined him with me and slowly started sinking onto him.His breath hitched and his eyes closed tighter, "more please...", "patience love",he nodded.I began to rock back and forth,"Can I touch you?", "course baby...", his hands gripped onto my hips and began guiding me. 

"can I have more now?", I smiled, "mhm... do what you want...",his eyes light up with excitement. "really?", I nodded and smiled at his excitement, "but if I say something then you listen.understand?", "of course..mommy", he gripped my hips hard and began thrusting into me. "fuck mommy you feel so good~", he groaned throwing his head back.I placed my hands on his chest to balance.His moaning grew uncontrollably. "mmm baby just like that", I moaned and which encouraged him to go harder. "mommy I can't..." he said breathing heavily. "get on top baby".

He smiled and quickly dropped me underneath him and began thrusting."fuckk thank you mommy...", he began speeding up.I bit my lip,smiling,enjoying how happy he was.He then pinned my arms above my head and spread my legs more."mommy...", he moaned struggling to breathe correctly.My hands moved up to the back of his neck and pulled down for a kiss,he slowed down while kissing me back.I kissed his forehead, "fuck you're doing so good baby...can you go harder for me?", "are you sure?i don't wanna hurt you...", I smiled, "yes baby go ahead". he sped up a lot,i was struggling to hold myself together.My hands ran down his back as my nails left marks."just like that baby...good boy", "like this mommy?", he said as he started putting pressure on my lower abdomen,making me feel him everywhere, "y- yes~", I moaned as I arched my back, "mommy I need to-", "go ahead baby".

He thrusts started to slow down and pulled out of me.He lowered himself breathing heavily, "did so good baby", "thank you mommy", he whispered in my ear sending me goosebumps down my spine.I ran my fingers up and down his back soothing him,he took deep breaths.I still feel his liquid running down my thighs,he kissed my stomach.I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you baby", "I love you too",we both said pulling away.

I laid down more and he fixed himself to lay on top of me.I started playing with his hair,he started closing his eyes as he found it relaxing."goodnight enzo..you did so goo", "thank you baby...", I kissed his head and continued soothing as he started falling asleep.

a/n:

if you are reading this then you survived this one.This was kinda uh yea, but anyways if you liked it the thank you and if you thought "wow", then you and I both.We love a sub Lorenzo.

Don't worry,I am not one of those people that thinks enzo is innocent and he's always a sub. I already had this as a draft so I just finished it to publish another one for you guys.But anyways hope you guys enjoy it.