Lorenzo x Yn

Yn pov:

"Shit", I said holding my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up.This is the 3rd time today that I've thrown up. "Baby are you okay?", I heard Lorenzo say. "Yea Im feeling ok".

"how many times have you thrown up today?", He asked me bending down besides me. "3 times", I replied wiping my mouth, "Maybe you got
food poisoned from the food yesterday", Lorenzo suggested. "Maybe but we always get the same thing from the restaurant and this never happens", I responded looking at him.

He soon broke the silence by saying, "is it possible that you might be pregnant?", "I don't know...can you take me back to bed?", I asked with puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes playfully and picks me up. "I don't think I'm pregnant.Cause I mean I'm on the pill and you wore a condom",I said sitting on the bed. "True but maybe the condom broke", "But I'm the pill...", "I know but sometimes it doesn't work 100% though", he tells me.

"You should take a pregnancy test?", He said turning to me, "Fine... but don't get your hopes up Enzo", he nodded and stood up, "I'll go to the store to buy it". "Right now?", "YES.I need to know if I'm going to be a dad or not", he said with a sassy voice. "Alright just don't take too long I want cuddles", I said pouting.

He walked towards the bed again and climbed on top of me, "You are soo clingy", he mumbled while kissing my neck, "Says the one on top of me", I giggled.He lifted his head and smiled at me, "What?", "nothing,you look beautiful right now", he said leaning to peck my lips.I covered my face to cover my redness. "Don't cover your face", he pouted.

"Fine.But don't you need to go get something?",I said rising my eyebrow, he shot up and started changing his clothes. "Okay i'm ready", he said showing me his fit.I giggled, "Baby why you showing me your outfit.Your just wearing sweats and a hoodie", "I don't know", he shrugged.

He bent down to kiss me, "I'll be back,want anything else besides the test?", "no it's alright but thanks for asking baby".

"I Love you."

"I Love you too."

TIME SKIP: HE GETS BACK FROM THE STORE

"Darling I'm back!",Enzo yelled, "Hello my darling", he said smiley. "someone's happy", I furrowed my eyebrows, "I just can't wait to see how the test goes", he grabbed the test out of the bag. "You bought five?", my eyes opened wide. "Yes I didn't know which one to get", "ok".

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I unboxed the first test,i took it out the box and placed it on the counter.I sat on the toilet and peed.I dipped the text in the pee and close the top of it and put it back on the counter.I opened the rest of the test and did the same thing.

"Are you done yet?", Lorenzo whined. "I gotta wait 10 minutes", I replied, "Can I come in?", He whined, "Fine". He opened the door and walked in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. "Is it done yet?", he asked pulling away, "One minute left Enzo", I sighed.

He groaned and crossed his arms like a toddler, "It's not funny", he looked at me while i laughed, "Sorry", I giggled.I checked the time again, "There done", "Can i?", Lorenzo asked pointing at the tests,I nodded. He picked one up and he frowns, "w-what's wrong?", I asked worried.

"It's negative...", "Don't worry baby we have more test to check", he reaches for another test and his expression changed, "i-it's positive", he smiles, "You know lemme just check the others all together", he grabs them and looks at them.He turned his back to, "Baby what are the results?", "one negative and four positive", he turned around again with a huge smile.

My eyes opened wide,tears form in my eyes, "We're going to be parents!?", he said while picking me up and spinning me.I smiled at his excitement, he put me down and bent down to be face to face with my stomach placing small kisses on it.

"I will love you so much,I promise i'll be the best dad to you", He stood back up, "And I love you so much", pulling me into a long deep kiss,we walked back to our bed.I laid down first and soon Lorenzo laid next to me and stared rubbing my stomach.

"I love you so much", he said looking up at me.

"I love you too baby".

Part 1/2
the next part probably gonna be about Yn pregnancy journey or probably once their baby's born idk