Lorenzo Berkshire

3rd person:

Yn and Lorenzo were at a carnival.They got on the Ferris wheel.They reached the top.

Your pov:

I turned to Lorenzo and squeezed his thigh.He quickly turned to me and his face turned slightly red. "Look at the sunset baby.Isn't it beautiful?", "It sure is princess",I smiled at him and then pulled him in a kiss."Wanna play some games once we get down?", "Sure baby".

After a few minutes we got off the ride and started playing games.Lorenzo was determined to win me the big prizes.

"Baby the small prizes are fine too.They don't need to be big", "I know but you deserve the big ones", I smiled at him,"I'm so greatful for you.You know that right?", "Yes.Im very thankful for you too princess".We continued playing a few more games but it started getting cold so we decided it was time to go.

Lorenzo won two big teddy bears,the unicorn from Despicable me,and two little Pokemons.We got to our car and drove off to our apartment.I decided to leave the prizes in the car so we just left.We walked in and went into our bedroom.Lorenzo sat on the bed and patted the empty spot next to him.I giggled then I took off my shoes and jumped onto the bed. "I had a great time baby", "Me too princess it was fun being like a kid again".

We both laughed at his little comment.He pulled me into a kiss making me stop laughing.I immediately kissed him back."you know when you squeezed my thigh I got-", "Turned on?", I said cutting him off.He chuckled, "Um yea".He pulled me in again.I moved my arms around his neck deepen the kiss.

He sat up and tugged at my hips signaling to get on him.I followed his movements and straddled him.Lorenzo started running his fingertips up and down my thighs."Can I take this off?", he asked pulling at my shirt.I nodded and he continued pulling it up.Once he took it off his lips connected to my chest.Small groans left my mouth as he sucked on my boobs."let's get the rest of our clothes off yeah?", he said smirking.We got up and took the rest of our clothes off.

I pushed Lorenzo down on the bed.I moved down to where his length is.I grabbed his d!ck and brought my mouth to his tip.Lightly sucking before hollowing my cheeks and circling my tongue around it.He let a loud moan out and arched his back."Princess,princess please stop", he said breathing heavily.I took it out my mouth and looked up at him.

"No one has um". "Suck my...cock before", he said looking away from me."It's ok baby.No need to be embarrassed",I said turning his head back to me. "Do you still want me to?", He nodded vigorously.I went back down,"Ill go slow".I put it back in my mouth and slowly moved my head up and down.He entangled his hand into my hair gently moving my head faster.

"I'm close", he groaned as he threw his head back.Lorenzo continued moaning,soon I felt his pre-cum starting to leak in my mouth.I moaned on his cock sending vibrations.I replaced my mouth with my hands and moved them fast.He moaned a few more times then finally came. "Fuck princess", he breathed out.I leaned back up to him and kissed his neck.

My pussy rubbed against his cock as I slowly started to grind on it."God I need you", he said in my ear.I grabbed his cock and inline him in me."Just put it-", he started saying before I abruptly sank all the way down on it.He moved his hands to my waist helping me ride him.I slowly started moving faster making my head throw back."Princess~", he whimpered.He let more whimpers out,the sound of them were enough to push me over the edge.

"Baby~",I moaned as my head leaned on the crook of him neck."Lemme help you princess",he grunted while gripping on my hips.He started thrusting in me roughly.I looked down and saw cum dripping out of me. He lifted me off him and laid me on the side of him.We both were out of breath. "I love you Yn",he said turning to me, "I love you too Lorenzo".