Draco x Yn

Dom:Draco
Sub: reader

A little detail before reading:
you and Draco have been dating for 2 months now,before him you've never been with anyone so meaning you're a virgin until one day...

3rd person:

Yn and Draco were in his dorm,sitting on his bed making out.She was on top straddling him while he held onto her waist and letting his hands roam her body.Draco's hands went to her shirt and started unbuttoning it.He was about to pull it off till Yn pulled away, "Draco I... i want to but Im still not ready", Yn said putting her head down,Draco lifted her chin, "Yn it's ok,I will respect your choice.When ever your ready you can tell me", he kissed her forehead, "Thanks dray".

On their 3 month anniversary

Yn's pov:

Today is mine and Draco's 3 months,I have been thinking and I think I am ready to have sex with Dray today.Since Draco is my first ever boyfriend I've been nervous to have sex because I mean Draco has slept with other girls so he
has experience and he knows what to do.And on the other hand I know nothing, I've never given head,never been finger,and never had the real experience.

3rd person:

Draco and Yn were going to hangout at Draco's private dorm.Yn has been nervous the whole day since she wants to tell Draco she's ready.Yn was putting on her shoes to head over to Draco's dorm since he's there waiting for her.She got her bag and started walking,Yn reached his dorm and knocked.He opens the door, "Hi princess", "Hi love",Draco pulled her into the dorm and kissed her.He closed,locked,and put a silencing spell on the door.

"what do you want to do princess?", "want to watch a movie?", "sure", "ok let me just change into comfortable clothes", "Ok.I will too".They got changed and then went to his bed, "what movie you want to watch?", "Uh how about the titanic?", "If you want to then i'll watch it", "you sure?", Yn asked turning her head to him. "Yes I'm sure princess", he looked for the movie and put it on.

*After awhile the part where it starts getting sexual*

Yn pov:

The scene started getting sexual.I looked over at Draco who was just watching the movie.The way he looked, it made butterflies fill my stomach.He had his hand on my thigh giving it squeezes which drives me crazy.Something unusual happen,I started feeling wet down there,I just can't hold this in no more I need to to tell him.

I turned to him, "Dray?", he turned to face me,"Yea?", I didn't say anything and just pulled him into a kiss,he obviously kissed me back.We continued kissing,his hands went to my waist and started pulling me onto his lap.I followed and straddled him,after a few minutes I pulled away. "Dray...I think I'm ready", his face lit up, "are you sure?", I nodded, "Yea Im sure", he pulled me back into a kiss.

He started pulling off my shirt and I pulled his off.This will be the first time we see each other without any clothes.He pulled away and looked at my chest, "You look so hot princess", I blushed.Draco then flipped us so he was on top and I on bottom.He got up and started pulling down his pants, I sat up and did the same.We went back to our original positions, "God your beautiful princess", I bit my lip, "and your look so hot love", he smirked and started kissing my neck leaving hickeys.He started lowering himself kissing my chest,stomach, and thighs.

He looked up, "are you sure your ready?", "yes I'm sure", "I'll go slow I promise",he said as he started pulling down my underwear.I had my back against the headboard as I looked down at Draco, he left wet kisses on my inner thighs making me get a knot feeling in my stomach.He slowly started moving to my clit making me whimper.

"I'll go slow", i nodded.He took two fingers and slowly started rubbing me. I moaned, "Dray..", "does it feel good princess?", "Y-yes",i moaned.He started picking up the pace and started rubbing faster. "Draco!", I moaned as I gripped onto the sheets.

He continued rubbing, "that's it princess", "Draco...", I moaned as I threw my head back.Two minutes later, "Draco I think-", "I know princess,cum on my fingers".The knot grew bigger I felt the orgasm approaching.And a few seconds later I came all over Draco's fingers, "you did a good job princess", he said bringing his body up and kissing me, I kissed back and flipped us over so I am on top. I felt Draco's boner rubbing against my leg making him groan,he flipped us again so he's back on top.

"I'll go slow princess",He slowly started entering me making me moan,"fuck~".Draco slowly started moving making me moan more. "Does it hurt?", "N-no it-feels g-g-good", I struggled to say, "want me to go faster",I nodded.He started picking up his pace, "Dray~", I moaned as I gripped onto his wrist. "You feel so good princess", Draco groaned.He started getting faster making my back arch.

He leaned down and started leaving wet kisses on my chest, "Draco-i am so close", "me too, wait for me",he moaned.I felt it approaching faster, as Draco picked up the pace,"fuck,cum with me princess", he groaned,as he said that I felt the release and felt him cum inside me.He pulled out and laid besides me,I turned to him and rested my chin on his chest,"you did so good princess", he said as he pushed back a strand of hair."Thanks love" I mumbled on his skin.

He pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist,"Let's go to sleep and I can clean you up when we wake up", I nodded and laid on top of him as I slowly drifted to sleep.

A/n:

sorry it took me awhile but anyways, I have been wondering if I should add another Slytherin  boy into the images.If you think I should let me know which one and the one that was asked for the most I'll start writing about them.And if you think I should just keep it these three then just don't comment anything.